Master and Servant 3D Entry: Gunilla Elam

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Next Concept: This one shows Master of Media controlling his servants, us - the people.
This one will probably be more realistic for me to do within the timeframe, but I still have some time to decide since I really should work with other stuff the upcoming week.
Also, I feel a bit tempted to try something different. The concept needs to be worked out better though - so perhaps it will become an entirely new one...
Anyway, comments are welcome.

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

Last edited by Gunilla : 03 March 2005 at 05:00 PM.

03 March 2005
Juhu, Gunilla is here - this promises a unique and original style

Your sketch looks cool so far, waiting for your next step

best wishes from germany

03 March 2005
Hey Sascha - good to see you!

... but where is your thread? Don't say you're not in this time... I'd love so see what you'd come up with on this topic

Demoreel

03 March 2005
yes, what a shame - with this grandious theme... I have so much pics in my head for this.... but too much work in my agency this time...buuuäääähhhh
Maybe later i will follow- if i can, when i see all these fantastic entries ...thanx a lot Gunilla for your interest in my little worx

have a good time...cya soon

03 March 2005
Smile

hullo gunilla.... some nice and pretty realistic concepts u got there.... let ur creative circuits burn

03 March 2005
Hi Gunilla......This second concept will be a 180 degree turn-around from your last challenge "Whimsical" entry...................Go with your best feelings..........This 2nd concept is very symbolic,and a real Icon........Good luck in deciding......You have two fine choices......

03 March 2005
Hey a couple of good concepts. I think I like the second the best so far, the sketch is kool. It sort of reminds me of an evil version of burning man. Good luck.

03 March 2005
it's will come out to great image for sure , I like the first one , the girl and monitor has good emotion! more update please!

03 March 2005
Hi,

welcome back in the new contest...

03 March 2005
Hey Gunilla, great to see your in this thing again, too. Both yur concepts look promising. I think I lean towards the second one myself, but I know you could make something good out of either one. Looking forward to seeing you progress.

Master and Servant Challenge

03 March 2005
Sascha - that's really sad...I mean, not that you have lots of work, hope it's fun - but that you can't enter. How about entering with just a little hasty thing?

Hamid - thank you, and yes - let's burn on this

Michael - thanks for your support, always great to have! I've decided to go with the second one ... I've realised that I don't have the time to do what I want with the first one. I think I can do the second one rather lighthearted and playful - but as you say, it's quite a change from my GSO. It's going to be fun.

Soapy- thank you - I don't know of burning man and evil ... we'll see. Good luck to you too, love what you've done so far.

Monsit - I agree, I think the first could make a more interesting, and for the challenge -unique entrance. But as you see I've decided to go with the other one. Perhaps I'll get back to the first one after the challenge. Thanks for stopping by, I know you must be busy with double entrances

theuni- thank, good to see you back too - I really liked your work for GSO.

Janet - thanks, and I'm looking forward to see it too ... right now I don't make any progress at all ( easter - to many eggs around )

Happy Easter everyone, now do some partying between the modeling sessions

Demoreel

Last edited by Gunilla : 03 March 2005 at 12:05 PM.

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: rough

Blocking out a rough comp and colorscheme just to see if it might work in the end.

Demoreel

03 March 2005
Smile

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to seeing where your going with this..

03 March 2005
thanks hands0nfire - kinda curious myself actually

Demoreel

03 March 2005
hi gunilla, it nice to see you at it again. And good to see that you've already started to explore a couple concepts, i personally like the first one more then the second but the second seem to have a better visual impact. So both have good values i think.

Thread Closed share thread