Master and Servant 3D Entry: Damir G.Martin

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #31
Yeah i know... but im not going to use it this time. i just cant get hhe topology i want. ah well, maybe when i learn it better

Old 04 April 2005   #32
great concet- like it a lot-beautiful modeling-kee it going-good luck-

Old 04 April 2005   #33
Modeling: master

this is master with its body,need to make clothing.He wont be fully covered in clothes.Im thinking of something belt straps and few leather pieces.

Old 04 April 2005   #34
Good modelling, tovaristch. The polygon density is too high, don't you think.

Vsego nailutshego. Best of Luck.
Check out my work, if you are interested.
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=224891

MY DWIII WIP

Old 04 April 2005   #35
more angles man, we need more angles and work on the expresion, it kinda looks like a samurai mask as it is, i like the body, but i must say relax that flubber round his waste, and maybe some jigglines round the hands, cant say anything for the polygon count cuz it is probably a high rendering iteration, i like where its going man, no excuses now GET BUSYYY

Old 04 April 2005   #36
Talking

YAAAAY!! GO DAMA GO!! im not into 3d, but i bet it was hard to make a mesh, c'mon make up a story!! cant wait!! NABRIJANOST!! ROKAJ!!

Old 04 April 2005   #37
Looking good my friend, nothing to crit as of yet

Old 04 April 2005   #38
Modeling: master

Here is another image with angles of the master.I need to take few corections in mouth area,on stjepan\'s-a.k.a nebezial sugestion.And maybe body too.But the main thing that bothers me is the clothing.Must create something,anything...phiuuh.

Old 04 April 2005   #39
Hi A I R, good use of the flab so far, I think you could drop the fron flab on his belly down a bit more for an even better effect, and he looks like he really wants a butt...Great work so far man

toe2toe

my 3d prints

Old 04 April 2005   #40
Yeah

Daddy,I thought of that too.I'l probabaly do it in further work on the master,since the guy will be siting on the beast,his stomach should wrinkle a bit more,thx for the advice do.
Linda,,,I see U are here too,regards gerla.

Old 04 April 2005   #41
much better, one thing though the bellybutton makes a crease on its own

prevedeno, salo ti radi nabor iznad i ispod pupka tako da ti se iz pupka horizontalno stvara jedna bora... ja bi trebao znati

Old 04 April 2005   #42
Air back on

I should write it down,gee.so much trouble arround this belly.

Old 04 April 2005   #43
Texturing: master

I made an experiment with default Max materials.I can't wait to see how will it look like when I make apropriate map and other for the skin.I never created human,so this is a challenge in more than one way for me:)
Could use some advices on the subject.

Old 04 April 2005   #44
Texturing: master

Ok,this is the last post of playng arround with default max materials and rendering it one after another,what to say,kid cant have it enough.
Next post will be about the actual progress.

Old 04 April 2005   #45
Air back on

The story behind the image will be next.
I have brought few base lines about the concept but here is a bit detail version.
This master in particular is very cruel,sort of tyran.He patrols trough his fields in order to keep slaves working 100%.He and his beast of dinosaur are very convicing figure for that part.They pour fear in the slaves bones.
This image depict's a moment where one of the servants who was responsable for bringin water to the rest have triped and fall down trashing a water bucket.Master was near,and he saw the slaves mistake.Cruel master approached to the unfortunate slave and trampled him with his beast.The slave died .
So,broken bucket shatered arround and water from it mixing with the blood of broken body lied under the beast.
One of the slaves came fast throwing it self on the young body,and began crying and mourning.It was the boy's father.Master couldn't believe souch boldnes and pull out long wip,and started swinging at the old man.The man did not respond to that.He just kept crying and beging for mercy.
Other servants have whitnessed the entire situation.
That was he moment that triggered slaves to rebel.They jumped from theyr working positions and sourrounded master.It all happened very fast.One slave throwed piece of rock that hit beast in the head.Animal started spining arround nervously,and than they came and started hanging on the dinosaur and trying to pull master down.
Master,for the first time,realised the meaning of fear.This was his end.
I hope it is understandable,despite some speling issues.

Thread Closed share thread