Master and Servant 3D Entry: Gregory Werner

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #46
Slow down there young man.......Give the rest of us a chance.....Speed modeling,real quick,and on a nice road.......Keep it in the fastlane gregory.......You should have about 50 of these guys by the end at this rate......

Old 03 March 2005   #47
Concept Sketch: Hmmm evolving concept

Ok still rethinking the main concept...the one I've got at the moment looked a little on the boring side when setup in max with bipeds...anyway I've pretty much nailed the human character design. Still not decided if I want the wolfmens rivals to be hawk or puma shaped... Meanwhile on to modeling the human..I'll have enough time to decide

Old 03 March 2005   #48
Concept Sketch: man concept - face

A quick sketch made before I start modeling, tried to capture the previous sketch as much as I could...happy with the results :]

Old 03 March 2005   #49
Virtuoso: Nice to know you still drop by ...I finally get to do something creative after a long day at work doing some totally boring stuff. I guess I'm just a little too pumped before I sit a the computer...

Old 03 March 2005   #50
Who let the dogs out, ho, ho..ho ho

Old 03 March 2005   #51
Modeling: Man - Face modeling

Ok of we go.....Time for a little turbo boost....Modeling shortcuts are a must!!...The dreaded ear modeling is just around the corner

Old 03 March 2005   #52
Talking

fast forward, boost the speed and fire up the nitro! Looks like you're on lightspeed and unstoppable! oh well, i better get back modeling then! Basemodel looks good. Just remeber the nose mouth transition lies a bit in front of the nosewings, (profileview).
Lookin good my friend, Just keep on firing!

Old 03 March 2005   #53
Woooah thanks for the reminder Sacha..got a bit carried away. Good thing I got to it while the mesh was simple....guess I'll go do something simpler for the time being....neck extension here I come

Old 03 March 2005   #54
Modeling: Man - Face modeling 2

Thanks to some tips from fellow CG Talkers this thing is starting to have a life of it's own....

Old 03 March 2005   #55
BLIMEY! you move really fast.

You've done loads since last time I checked out your thread.

No prizes for finnishing first!

or if you'd prefer a PS3 click here!

Old 03 March 2005   #56
Modeling: Man - Face modeling 3

Ok some refinements of the lips, eyes and nose. Gradient ramp for the eyes. Mix of falloff maps for the skin (temporary just to get the feel of light reacting)

Old 03 March 2005   #57
Ok my bedtimes near .....Don't ya just hate it when you suddenly check your clock to find it's 2:30 AM..... See you guys in the morning...won't be able to do much till I'm off work....guess I'll scrible some more concepts....on post it notes

Night all..

Old 03 March 2005   #58
very stylised, and i like the last render - good lighting. got me subscribed

Old 03 March 2005   #59
WOW . You left a lot of us in the dust. You've already got one character fully modeled and rigged! Crazy. Hope you find the best cocnept for your entry.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #60
Modeling: face - the evolution

We'll had a little overtime today so I'm starting a little late. Added ears (will probably refine till the end of the challenge) & back of head. Started adding facial hair. Still have to make more alpha channels for the hair to get a range of strands. Beard is on it's way to still making changes.

Thread Closed share thread