Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #46
Good Luck DImitri I loved your Space opera Entry can't wait to see what you come up with!

Rych

Old 03 March 2005   #47
Gasp !! U NUTS CGTALKERS ...if i start answering now ...i will finish late at night..lol...so

i will say to U ALL only this ...HEY STONGBAD ...I LOVE U!

Thanks for the warm welcome...it's really most motivating....although i can't start modeling anything just yet..i have some thoughts in mind (if i have any... )

Idea 1 ( This can't get out of my Head)

I know that it will sound very typical on the theme ..but i always wanted to model something inspired from BORIS and JULIA concepts and drawings...I found two of them that can help me visualize the idea ..(give me a brake in paiting i suck big time...i will have it ready until the weekend )
I will try to give the most common story of Male Dominant over Female ...My main purpose is to capture the difficult body poses and give mood on the final image. It's a difficult task for me and i really want to push my skill further .

The Story

ARIS the Greek God of war is gathering from Amazon villages all over Greece the female infants . They are trained up their age of 20 how to become his Angels of Battle.
The main problem is that Amazons are from birtrh the most difficult and unwilling females..they hear noone and they don't take orders from anyone.

IN final Image

We see ARIS fighting in a room of his temple in Olympus with his most beloved pupil ...Mina who is also the most wild (in looks and in mind). I will try to caprture the moment where she takes a hard hit from Aris and fall down spitting blood while her ego is taking a hard punch...the sun is on top of the sky and the small fountain in front of Mina is filling with blood from her lips....She thinks now that the is no other way ..She will obey ..or she will die....

Excuse my ENGRISH...i really hope i will make something worthy of your worm welcome..

Posting soon my concept on this (i have to make something that it's descent and has no legal rights on Boris & Julia's work)

Have fun

P.S. : No BOOTS INCLUDED in this

Old 03 March 2005   #48
Originally Posted by DimitrisLiatsos: Excuse my ENGRISH...i really hope i will make something worthy of your worm welcome..

Hey, I like your engrish. Not to mention welcoming worms. I just love that ... and no boots... phew...

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

Old 03 March 2005   #49
Bastard ...i ment warm ..WARM.....bastard..

Old 03 March 2005   #50
Originally Posted by DimitrisLiatsos: ...No BOOTS INCLUDED...

you mean boobs, huh?

Old 03 March 2005   #51
Originally Posted by Grimreaper1981: you mean boobs, huh?

...u will see soon

Old 03 March 2005   #52
Originally Posted by JamesMK: Hey, I like your engrish. Not to mention welcoming worms. I just love that ... and no boots... phew...

hahahaha... when I read the Dimitris text... I believed that it was me which had written that... hahahaha...

mmmhh... sorry Dim... I'm worst zan you... but I know zat...

Old 03 March 2005   #53
what a drama!

looks very interesting and emotional. Keep it up!

Old 03 March 2005   #54
J ! the English in this forum is really falling appart ! To bad I'm not here to lift it up !
Ma frenglish iz az bad az Lemog's !

OK ! great concept , great story, great setup for the image...
sun, water, Greek mood in it ! I'm gonna love this one !
no boots but if there is some boobs it's ok with me !

Old 03 March 2005   #55
Oups... when I try to speak english, I forget the most important... I love your idea Dim... as you know... I love mythology, greece, old monuments and boobs... that's will be greaks !

Old 03 March 2005   #56
hahahah

De Engliz of ze foroom ar zuzt ok,....zome oozers have zis proble wiz ze languaze...like me ...argh argh!

Old 03 March 2005   #57
Originally Posted by scootermaya: J ! the English in this forum is really falling appart ! To bad I'm not here to lift it up !
Ma frenglish iz az bad az Lemog's !

well here i come! Never start or reply thread without errors Someone sometime get the ability to offend becouse of misleading things.. but hey i'm an artist not a poetry.. ok i try every time to find words on my pocket btw in the middle of the... i stop writing and reboot my machine (lol) - Glad to see you Dimitris -

Old 03 March 2005   #58
Smile

me sa sharing proble wit enlis too. but at leas images no need words. gaaah. kali nichta

Old 03 March 2005   #59
Cool-sounding concept. Judging from your last Challenge entry, it's going to look amazing.
Subscribed.

Old 03 March 2005   #60
Should be great and U must win !

Thread Closed share thread