Master and Servant 3D Entry: David Marsh

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
Cheers guys, good to know i'm heading in the right direction.

PBlades - I know what you mean about the breasts being massive but that's the whole idea behind the final image - her jubblys are the masters and the drooling fools around her are the servants. As long as the modeling is sound, it all comes down to personal preference. I guess it's pretty obvious what mine is...

P.S. I totally agree with the pectoral definition thing. Will fix.

Kryhoo - Glad you like her. Tried to follow your signature link to your thread but it appears to be broken...

Versiden - Years of field work my son, years of field work!

More updates soon...

04 April 2005
Hey man... That's really great model. Huge silicon breasts. You have fantasy... hehehe. Waiting for ... textured breasts...hehe

04 April 2005
hey swamps , gl with challenge ... ok are u modeling pamela ?

Concept designer

04 April 2005
Hey David, the modeling is coming along really well! While skimming through all the 3d entries i saw your post and the sole reason i clicked on your thread was to tell you to tone down the breasts, but after looking at your concept I think they are a good size. Perhaps model them closer together and pushed up kind of like this:

http://www.sobrecarga.com.br/images/newsIMG/monica-bellucci.jpg

I don't know if that was the sort of outfit you had planned, but I think it would lend itself well to your model. Looking great so far, can't wait to see this compelted!

Shaykai

Master & Servant CGtalk challenge entry

04 April 2005
Morgan - I might not get round to texturing them as they're going to be concealed under a top of some description and i'm on a pretty tight schedule to get everything I need done. Sorry about that, I know it's upsetting for you

Marcovic3d - Pammy had crossed my mind as I was modelling this. Then again she does that quite often anyway

Shaykai - Cheers for the link, Monica is hot stuff! Plus I love the outfit. I think for this though i'm going for something a bit more conservative - at the moment i'm inclined towards sexy office girl. Nevertheless I know exactly what you're saying about the breasts - pushed up more and together is something I will be doing for sure.

Cheers for your posts guys, always appreciated.

04 April 2005
Except for the strange crease in the middle, that chest is superb !
The whole character is perfect !

Good luck for the next !

My Website

04 April 2005
• Love those tits! can i send u my photo, so you can model me and put me next to her?
good job

04 April 2005
Smile

hi Swamps...superb modeling here!...very organic!

04 April 2005
cant stop checking out her boobs.... awsome modelling so far and im looking forward to seeing the texturing

04 April 2005
Wooooow!!!

Very nice model, add her hair and textures.
And I think you have to work with the breatbone more, because it's not realistic, too plastic.
Good luck!

04 April 2005
Deadly Force - You're right about the crease, someone else pointed that out yesterday so I fixed it last night. Didn't seem worth posting it just for such a minor change but hopefully i'll et more done tonight and make a good, crease free update tomorrow. Thanks for your input.

Climax - Send me a photo dude and i'll stick your head on her body if you like!

Yunsirees - Cheers dude, glad she's to you liking... I feel like some kind of digital pimp!

Eddieellis - I don't really have time to texture her boobs sadly as she's going to be dressed (albeit in something skimpy). Maybe i'll just do it for fun anyway though...

SaintT - Yeah, a couple of guys have mentioned the breastbone. It's sorted out now and i'll post and updated model tomorrow. Cheers for pointing it out. Hair is coming...

04 April 2005
Modeling: Starting to clothe her - sorry fellas :)

I've started to model the clothes onto her. I'm happy with the shoes but the skirt needs work.

A colleague of mine just suggested I lose the skirt and pose her as a stripper/lap dancer in a night club and have all the guys falling around her despertate to stick money in her g-string. I like this idea quite a lot and it would save me modeling clothes on her - which is good for several reasons :)

What does everyone else think of this idea?

04 April 2005
your modeling is great
big breasts -to much of it in cg
but it fits your concept

04 April 2005
Modeling: Legs

A shot of the legs from the back...

04 April 2005
great work on the legs.. I like how the heel of the feet are slighty buldging from the weight as the foot presses against the heel..

nice work..

how about a long dress with a huge slit to reveal the legs?

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

Thread Closed share thread