Master and Servant 3D Entry: Martin Sen

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #46
nice and fast model! martin , It 's fun to see that all of us change from spaceship modeling to charactor modeling! it's really fun! good luck

Old 03 March 2005   #47
heheh nice going mate...

Concept designer

Old 03 March 2005   #48
Modeling: feet

completed the feet, I know it's not really touching the ground ... not worried about that..

I'm going to do a quick bone rig to pose into a sitting/couching position..

cheerz

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

Old 03 March 2005   #49
getting deep into it quick I see Martin.......hey the feet are'nt hitting the ground...............................Just kidding

I think they could be a touch larger from this angle at least......I am expecting to see another quality entry from you,little less time now for us,we better get cracking.......

Old 03 March 2005   #50
she's levitating... mojo dude.. mojo ;p

I see a few problems with it as I posted.. mostly the heel looks wonky.. I'll fix tomorrow ;p

Old 03 March 2005   #51
Hey Martin,

You're quite fast too, hah, almost finished. This challenge is really a run for time. 52 days. not too much. You have a heavy modelin topic. Catch the age of a youngster in the model is always heavy, as i see you will be done with that. Keep it up buddy!

Old 03 March 2005   #52
Hey!!

Nice model although i do have one crit.
Her thighs from just the leg view..look a little wide to be a little girls...its still very ncie though bro...gj

Old 03 March 2005   #53
Thumbs up

hi Martin....the model is coming out nice... except for a little problem in the foot...seems a little flat and pointy toward the heel ... but nice anyway

Old 03 March 2005   #54
Yeh have to agree... feet look alittle flat... but nice so far

Old 03 March 2005   #55
Talking

Feet are literally my achilles heel, I prefer to model boots, shoes, sandals, socks whatever....but feet unt uh.

Nice start though, looking forward to see how it comes out

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

Old 03 March 2005   #56
Modeling: main pose

the rig didn't go too well and got terrible deformations, next time I'll just model it in pose to save me headaches.. ;(

so what I did was remodel the hip and leg. The knee I've reworked for a bended shape.

I'ved moved the shoulders forward since that's teh direction where the arms are going. (right now a bit irritated with skinning, so I'll just model it as I want it)

Old 03 March 2005   #57
Nice work on the model. I would comment on the feet, but I'm sure you alreayd know whats wrong, and everone else before me pretty much nailed it. One suggestion: maybe you can soften up the manible/ramus, it makes her look older with the sharp/defined edges.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #58
Rigging headaches....we all get them I believe.....I think rigging proper is stil the best bet martin.......To pose is sweet and simple....but a full rigged character done right now can be used later in anything you do........Your working nice and quite fast.....keep it coming along smoothly........

Old 03 March 2005   #59
lol virtuiosa, i love the way you type haha.

Versiden- no crits hahaha good posing teh expression is coming out

Old 03 March 2005   #60
Hey Martin,
Nice modeling of the girl, the first thing that I noticed was the heel of the foot isn't quite right in my opinion. I think the back of the heel should move closer to the back part of the ankle. Anyways , nice start to the modeling.

Thread Closed share thread