Master and Servant 3D Entry: adel adili(Leda)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #31
Hi adel3d,
it's interesting and so unusual to see referenceces to masterpieces. It can be fascinating dynamic composition. I like baroque for it's expressive and "theatrical" style, contrast lightning. As for me it fits perfect to show in still a complex movement.
About layout - I like it as it is but suggest to move figures a bit up. I understand that you want to leave more space above as hands are rised up, but legs are to close to bottom.

Keep on creating!

my MASTER/&/servant XXX

Old 03 March 2005   #32
Lighting: Layout ,Lighting,Rendering

This is my second layout which is a bit different from the first one.I also had to work on the

lighting and rendering to have a concept of them .Because they are very related

lighting,layout and the figures had to be done together.
I focused differently on this work compared to GSO 3D.Therefore in this project I am a bit faster and I got the concept easier now.
As I have said before having a concept is more difficult than creation of the scene.
M&S 3D (3rd Ru.. Up) Hi-Res l Detail l WIP
Journey 2D unfinished

Old 03 March 2005   #33
Great concept, one of my favorite sculptures. I think your lighting setup so far does a great job of setting the mood. Can I ask if you’re trying to portray Daphne’s transformation while the chase is still going on, or rather the devotion Apollo’s continued to show after Daphne has been lost to the transformation?

Old 03 March 2005   #34
fantastic. <clamp> can't wait to see where you go with this one. it looks beautiful, already.

Master and Servant Challenge

Old 03 March 2005   #35
hi adel....nice to see you here again...
cool idea as always....the stor is realy a nice one..so lets see what you're planning to show us.....

the composition looks good....

forward to see more of u as i did always.....

Old 03 March 2005   #36
Hi , adel ! I love your lighting , color atmoshpere!!

Old 03 March 2005   #37
the light looks beautifull! i love the soft flow ant the painterly athmosphere in it. Keep it up!

Old 03 March 2005   #38
Talking

Wow thats just breathtaking. The pose is soooo strong! This should really be a nice entry

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

Old 03 March 2005   #39
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by luckysevens: Great concept, one of my favorite sculptures. I think your lighting setup so far does a great job of setting the mood. Can I ask if you’re trying to portray Daphne’s transformation while the chase is still going on, or rather the devotion Apollo’s continued to show after Daphne has been lost to the transformation?

Thanks foer the reply.I have to say that I will go to the Dafni's transformation.
BTW,if you know more details about the story I would be really glad if you tell us about it.
I
Journey 2D unfinished

Old 03 March 2005   #40
• I like the poses Adili, the only thing is that they transmit a relaxing sensation, something more related to beauty and love, I can't feel the relation of Master and servant, but it is just my opinion, maybe u should give more expression in the movement

Old 03 March 2005   #41
love ur GSO work
i will follow this too
good luck

Old 03 March 2005   #42
Thumbs up sweet

I seen your website, blown away by your work. very nice. thanks for the post. looking foward to seeing your work in progress.

-Eric

Old 03 March 2005   #43
beautiful concept and great atmosphere.

Old 03 March 2005   #44
Very nice Adel... got nice ideas going one here... the composition looks gr8...i'm wating to c ur modeling

Old 03 March 2005   #45
Concept Sketch: Concept Sketch1

This is my first Concept Sketch...
Journey 2D unfinished

Thread Closed share thread