Master and Servant 3D Entry: Mike Moir

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #16
Hi Mike.......Back into the heat of battle you go I see.............

I look forward to see you develope this creation......Now lets see you get those creative juices flowing....I wish you the best.......

Old 03 March 2005   #17
Hi Mike. Will be watching to see your ideas appear. Good luck. Claireabella

www.take27.co.uk

Old 03 March 2005   #18
Hey,
Nice to see some more familiar faces here, I am just starting to put some ideas to paper so I may have something soon.

Old 03 March 2005   #19
Concept Sketch: Concept 1

This is just a quick sketch with a bit of computer touch ups. I haven't figured out the layout of the sanctuary of the church, so that could change , but this is a basic idea of what I was looking for .

Old 03 March 2005   #20
Nice idea, I haven't seen one like this here

Old 03 March 2005   #21
Concept Sketch: Another concept "Little Servant"

Here is another concept , similar idea to the first concept except a little less dramatic. I think I like the church idea as the architecture of the altar area is a little more interesting. Let me know any comments on which way I should go.

Old 03 March 2005   #22
And off you go Mike.............Will you tag some story to this in some way.......Something behind the scenes?I like the premise and camera angle,it gives a real nice view point.

Old 03 March 2005   #23
oh, the second one looks better to me I would go with this one

Old 03 March 2005   #24
Originally Posted by Virtuoso: And off you go Mike.............Will you tag some story to this in some way.......Something behind the scenes?I like the premise and camera angle,it gives a real nice view point.

EDIT: The second one does not have the dramatic impact of the first.........Visually.But the concept is apparant.I like the first,so first vote goes for that.

Old 03 March 2005   #25
Originally Posted by arturro: oh, the second one looks better to me I would go with this one

Hey Artur....You disagreeing with me or something..........

Old 03 March 2005   #26
Originally Posted by Virtuoso: Hey Artur....You disagreeing with me or something..........

I haven't seen your post while I was writing mine But still I like the innocense of the second licture. But agree that the drama is smaller
peace

Old 03 March 2005   #27
Well you guys didn't help out my decision making process any . Thanks for the comments though , much appreciated.

Old 03 March 2005   #28
We confused you a bit now Mike I can see.....we will just have top wait for more votes.....but look on the bright side.....better to have more than one winning concept anytime.

Old 03 March 2005   #29
Good environments and feeling Mike, But I suggest a bit more power and strengh of emotions for your sketches keep going pal!

Old 03 March 2005   #30
Hi Climax,
Yes , I should spend some more time with my sketches , once I narrow it down to which one concept to do I may do a more detailed sketch. I will be trying to play with composition and emotion for each image and see which image comes out the best . At least I have an idea where I want the image to go, I was struggling a bit to come up with an idea.

Thread Closed share thread