Master and Servant 3D Entry: Bernardo Delgado Virgen

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2005   #46
A very good image mate!!!
I love the style and colors, maybe the subject is too cruel...maybe

Old 05 May 2005   #47
hahaha, hey clon, estas bien sicotico!, pero me late, dado el tema, hubiera usado mucha mas sangre, muerte y destruccion, (par que les guste al los locos de aqui) pero esta muy bien,

me agrada tu estilo, obscuro y detallado, lastima que algunas entradas aqui tengan toda la atencion y no posteen en trabajos de los demas, ya que tu thread y el mio, se quedaron casi vacios. ya ni modos..

ok clon, suerte en la votaciones!!

<°))))<
fishies

Old 05 May 2005   #48
Hi Bernardo,

I donīt know how could I miss your topic ...

I realy like you image. I just missed the chain that hold the servant, because in the final image, is not to much clear the relation between then. We see some dead people and a deformed kid in background, there is no easy to understand the kid is the servant .... maybe he could be just another victim ... With the chain, the relation could be more clear ...

And I just understand the "Shopping Day" after read your explain ... maybe more blood in the bag, or blood droping to the ground, could be good

Old 05 May 2005   #49
thanks for the coments guys, well I tought that if I add more blood it could look more sadic than artistic haha .

About the chain uhm I was going to put it, but maybe it looked more as Master and slave besides master and servant, the idea of the servant back there is to make it see like he's watching for enemies to take care of the master. Like a life keeper or something like that haha, but maybe its an idea hard do express in a single picture.
Videogame Artist

Old 05 May 2005   #50
Originally Posted by Bernardo D: thanks for the coments guys, well I tought that if I add more blood it could look more sadic than artistic haha .

About the chain uhm I was going to put it, but maybe it looked more as Master and slave besides master and servant, the idea of the servant back there is to make it see like he's watching for enemies to take care of the master. Like a life keeper or something like that haha, but maybe its an idea hard do express in a single picture.

Yeah I think you could be right ... could look more master and slave than master and servant ... but and if you make the servant carry a lot of bags, or you can put a lot of bags in a lill car and make the kid carry it ... I donīt know ... just a idea ... Still have more a few days to test ...

And about the blood, yes could look more sadic, I donīt know, but in my vision could work better, because we will understand what they are "buying" ...

Old 05 May 2005   #51
Bernardo, great image, congratulations

Old 05 May 2005   #52
JR.BRAZ: thanks, I think those bags in the servant would look good, now I've 2 issues, the picture's aviable space and that I've already uploaded the final Tiff to the FTP.

Does someone knows if u can submit more than 1 tiff in the ftp?
Videogame Artist

Old 05 May 2005   #53
well I guess Im screwed ahaha, anyway I like the picture as it its , hope to have good luck in the voting process, because with the posts sadly the posts that recive more posts, are those that already have more posts ahaha
Videogame Artist

Old 05 May 2005   #54
Interesting entry, Bernardo. I don't quite see the Master/Servant relationship in the image, but it's got loads of style to it (very Burton-like style to it).

Best of luck.

Old 05 May 2005   #55
well, challenge ends today, good luck to everyone! I'll cross my fingers hahah good luck! nice job to everyone!
Videogame Artist

Old 05 May 2005   #56
Cool

congrats on your great final! love your character designs. best luck!

Old 05 May 2005   #57
thanks pal, I loved your egypcian like entry, anyway I hope to have better luck in this challenge than in te previous one.
Videogame Artist

Old 05 May 2005   #58
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread