Master and Servant 3D Entry: Mark Endre Seljan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Great stuff, Mark. I learned alot from your thread, and enjoyed watching you bring together this great image. Good luck!

Master and Servant Challenge

05 May 2005
conundrum: Hey don't say amateurs...I have to say i don't agree with you of course...think positive and look into the future! I like your kind comment and really happy if you can learn from or use my WIPs, but i feel myself too small now. I had lucky two months i think... So thank you mate! See ya in the next challenge!

DaddyMack: Oh Robert this comment drive me crazy what can i say now...feels good for sure... Personally i wanted to post more pices of WIPs coz i used very-very simple tools, but this timeframe was tight... so i hope i will have some time to make a refined documentation.

Gunilla: Thanks for you to stopped again! Always good if something useful could i create!

A I R: Ohhh..eagle eye! Yes that heart on the wall is about us. Ivette and Mark... She has some hard times these weeks with me coz am working too much... you know that. 3D is a lifesyle...soetimes too much in front of the computer. Thanks your attention i will tell it to her!

sgabe: Oh brother, It's not over for me! Yes, the challenge is ready but i have some troubles at the university...am in a hard stress now, can't sleep but am very tired. Movie? few weeks...i have some quite hard exams. And i want to spend some calm days with Ivett together. So keep a contact...clouds will go away soon, i hope.

alex.h.: Thanks for your words Alex! Your final is an amazing piece just as your workflow!

Neeno: So you've checked that! I+M yes that's there. Almost the whole image is from my life. I have an interesting one... but i don't want to make you bored now with a life story.
There will be no voting, just judging, so it's gonna be faster now i think. You're kind but i think am just lucky with this project...btw thanks again!

artemesia66: Am glad! That's a WIP challenge is all about! This is our mission: sharing knowledge and develop ourselves! And it's free! So thanks to CGTalk too!

05 May 2005
A I R: Ohhh..eagle eye! Yes that heart on the wall is about us. Ivette and Mark... She has some hard times these weeks with me coz am working too much... you know that. 3D is a lifesyle...soetimes too much in front of the computer. Thanks your attention i will tell it to her!

HAHAHAHA.Man,I got to tell.I went there myself.I also have girlfriend,that sometimes couldn't
quite understand my needs to stay infront of my pc and work days and nights.
So I also will need to make up to her,otherwise I'm gona get in deep trouble.
And as you said,I lived this challenge.Wherever I was for this past almost two months,I had it before my eyes.It was my shadow.I would go to work,and talked to some people,and at the same time thinking of how ?'m going to do this or that.I allmost fall down from bycicle once cos of that.....
Crazy but you got to like it.
SEEYA MARK

05 May 2005
Hey man,

You do a great job with this idea. I like you execution! Amazing

yellowman

05 May 2005
Hi Mark,

great image you produced here I really like the lightning mood you caught in your painting The idea behind it is also fantastic.. you got my vote 4 sure !!!

05 May 2005
wow!

Nice Work!

Nagyon szép lett! Szerintem az elsők között végzel

05 May 2005
this is definitely worth one of the top three prizes,congrats man

05 May 2005
hey Mark

well done and congrats on your final! I like the change in the girlfriend pic to a little polaroid photo. Your skills have progressed alot from your previous works, and im sure we'll see more visual delights from u in the future

good luck

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

05 May 2005
i love your image so much!! you did a fantastic work great mood and emotion, the lighting and the colors, the modeling and the design all is amazing!! i'll come back to study your great maps you generosity posted. lots of good luck

05 May 2005
You are really one of the best! Looks great, I see you have changed the girl onto a photo, nice

05 May 2005
Yeah, I know Brother! It never ends...! I hope those clouds will go away very soon and you will have some calm days with Ivett as you wish! We have seen the Star Wars III just now so I must say..."May the force be with you, Brother!"

05 May 2005
Hi Mark! Hold on... CG is done! Your work is the best, that's the point
Have a nice "holiday"! Mikor lehet már szavazni?

05 May 2005
A I R: Yeah...Damir, we're in the same boots just as many of the guys here. There is always a women behind us... (or not). The problem for me is that all of my days are like those what u were talkin about. Fall of bycicle...Am working, learning for the university and develop my skills after midnight...I hope a few years and i can stop . But surely 3D is a lifestyle...

yellowman: Thank you very much!

theuni: Thanks the voting comment, but you already know (i think), there will be no voting at this time.

Sas.hun: Thanks mate! Jó érzés, hogy ezt mondod, de nem igazán hiszem. Ha objektiven nézzük nincsen elég eddigi munkám, amit valamilyen módon ismerne a zsűri és túlzottan ismeretlen a stílusom a számukra, de azért jól hangzik.

jdsb: Thank you mate, but i don't think so... Maybe somewhere in the future, i need few years to develop myself if i really think seriously in 3D art.

Versiden: Thank you my friend! This was the most important to me! Do it better than Machineflesh was! This task is solved and am happy with the results! I still don't know how will my life go in the future. Next year i will make my diploma (i hope) from industrial design and i have to make a decision...3D or industrial design. If i will follow the design line i will try to follow it on a DLA degree. But the two things are too much for me. Industrial design is quite a difficult thing to do in a half way or half seriously. But my heart going to the 3D way. I'm too emotional for ind.design and i have problems coz of it. My shapes and ideas are too much for mass production' requirements. I spent a few months in an animation studio as an inbetweener (classical animation on cell) It was two years ago, and i liked that so much. It was a co-production, produced by english guys and the lead animator visited us sometimes in hungary, so that guy was a huge inspiration for me, all respect for those kind of peoples. So this is why i decided to join a game "developer" group. This was the fact what helped me between Machinefles and this challenege. I practiced on game characters and their texes and animations. Not finished things or publushed, but helped me a lot to understand some things in generally. Sorry if i was long...but why not? Thanks my friend again and you could be sure...i will give some signs about my things if they will deserve your attention!

smaddl: My friend please send me your questions if you have some about my works, maps anything. I will answer if i can do it! If i can help your work with something, dont hesitate to ask!

HardcoreRaver: Thanks a lot! The photo was Lemog's idea, thanks again for his comment!

sgabe:Oh bother...I spent 12 hours at school yesterday (it's a weekend?)now my day started here at 10-00 and it's midnight. It's 14 hours, but i still have 7 hours of work. Deadly tired again, but who cares? So the "show" will be on Thue. Still a day left to finish the faucet's design model....
I heard about the Ep III. The guys here already seen that...only our team missed coz of work and deadline.

speter: Tesó, nem lesz szavazás. Nézzétek meg a legnagyobb nézettségű emberke utolsó öt oldalát. Nem akarom kíírni a nevét...A nézettség alapján legtöbb számmal mért. Kb a hatvankilencedik oldalon kezdődik a dolog.. nagy botrány az biztos. Ne írjatok itt róla, inkább e_mailben, ha akartok! Na csáó, mert mennem kell melózni! Üdv mindenkinek!

05 May 2005
Hello Mark!

Congrats on your Final!

Poor Odon, he really lost so much and he looks so disadvantaged :(. It seems, it's so phisicaly easy to get rid of his master, but mentaly - so hard... great atmosphere, idea and realization Mark

05 May 2005
Hi Mark,execuse me,if i couldnt reply to ur post and thanx u for all the help,these days u know,i had some major problems in uploading the final,cuz there was something wrong with cgtalk in last 15 minutes,therefor i couldnt upload my image on time,but fortunatly,by contacting the administrators,my problem is solved and now i have uploaded my Final Image..and now i thank u for all the support...and actually,im happy iv meet u...
i dont think that i have forgot to say congratulations,if i havnt,now i tell ya!great job,as its so clear ur one od the winners! Good luck
seeya,
Ali
[ Convertion is what which is happening to me... ]
aLi.

Thread Closed share thread