Master and Servant 3D Entry: Mark Endre Seljan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Really liked your work from the start, it has a very unique look in the competition and the details and colour is just incredible. THe story's great too. Congratulations on finishing, and the best of luck.

05 May 2005
makaron: Am happy if my image inspiring you to stop smoking! You know it's not a propaganda or "don't do that" image, but it's an additional function of it. Am a smoker and i like that, but be honest that's better if we don't smoke. So thanks for your post and shared opinion!

Deadly Force: Hi Norman! THX again myfriend! See ya next time too and good luck for the rest!

eddieellis: You're kind to stopped again and drop these words into. Thanks!

Virtuoso: Michael you're always so kind...i hope i can acquit one day!

sgabe: Hey, thanks Gabor! Na most nyugodtnak kellene lennem, de nem tudok koncentrálni az iskolai feladatokra...gáz lesz...de már megszoktam :-)

Goul: Thank you so much!

hhssuu: Thanks a lot mate! Your words feels good...Best luck you too!

05 May 2005
Uau!! Very good that image. Congratulations.

Good luck, in the final line!!

[]'s

05 May 2005
Wonderful, wonderful work! I really hope to see more of your work as time goes on. Congrats on finishing and creating such a great image.

05 May 2005
Great, love it every bit. Very good skin shading, like the long face as well, plus the idea rocks. Congratulations, outstanding work!!!

05 May 2005
Talking love it

being a smoker this pic rings true for me. can't quit either. dont know if i ever will.

great textures and lighting, solid model. deep idea.

congrats and good luck!!

05 May 2005
dude this is definitely entering the top five works in 3d my favourite... sick detailing, what to say, luck on the voting

05 May 2005
lotaH: Good luck you too and thanks for your fisit here!

safe05: Thank you my friend! I hope i will be able to work on like these in the next months and
during the next semester at school. Am too close to the diplomas and I have to work hard on them, but I'm sure we will meet here again some day!

oszkar.nagy: Thank you so much fellow! I hope hungarian artists will participate more seriously and maybe they could be inspired by us whos finished this challenge! You know our small country has lots of superious artists, but just some of the pushing hard! Sad but true. To be on top is possible, like Péter Fendrik did it with those beautiful portraits. I hope some fellow countymen read this post...

jolyrojr2: Thank you! As a smoker you know what is this all about, am not sure how it looks for a non smoker, but i think this image can help them to understand our situation from the emotional side.

nebezial: Thanks a lot! Am really glad about your opinion and feels so good thanks for!
And meet you at voting

05 May 2005
congratulations on such a great entry tremo, wonderful attention to detail and a very nice concept and unique theme. its really quite flawless and certainly my equal favourite, you also did very well in documenting your progress which is a great way for us amateurs to learn. lots of luck

a simple truth about life

05 May 2005
Well well well... This is just absolutely stunning Marc! Thanks for a truly educational journey with your process and for sharing so much with us all Congratulations on a deeply stirring image mate... You've truly mastered this challenge

toe2toe

my 3d prints

05 May 2005
Well - I have to congratulate you once again and also thank you for all good tips you shared throughout the challenge - I just found your postproc steps and it's really nice to see how you made it all.

Good luck!

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

05 May 2005
HI Mark.Im here again,one more time admiring your skill.Image is fantastic,lots of atmosphere,and simple way to put elements and create narrative imagery.
I like the way you added your and yours girlfriend initials in the heart on the wall behind.
So cute.Mark my man.GOOD LUCK PAL.seeya.
ŽIVIO,

05 May 2005
Relax Brother, ease! The hardest part is over, but now you have to wait...! After all you deserve some rest so go to cinema with Ivett or something else... You should watch the Star Wars: Episode III, I hope it's better than the others were...!

Last edited by sgabe : 05 May 2005 at 04:41 PM.

05 May 2005
love it,great work mate and see you later

05 May 2005
i put my 2 cents nearly all my fav images and but for you trem im puttin 5 cents mate.. you have one of the best images here if not in my books its the best i wish you all the best man.. Im not sure if im allowed to say this but i really hope you win mate you deserve it... such a great image and i didnt noe that you put you and your girl friends initials on the wall thats kewl man really sweet im sure she would have loved that and respected that.. grea to see an artist putting so much of his personal life in his art.. Thats what makes an artist a great one.. so once again all the best and i reall really hope you do well in teh voting process.. see you soon my friend

-= Man with One Chopstick , Go Hungry =-

Thread Closed share thread