Who is going?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
there is lots of places

I dont live in sf, but close. I ve to go there this weekend and maybe i can see some good plave to have a beer and dinner or something like that around there if anyone is interrested!!!

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by Strang: yes would be nice. but no one is informed enough or bold enough to name place and time.

i am not from SF. so i am clueless

I am just getting a schedule for myself together or I would name a time...can't conflict with the parties though...the xbox one is gonna rokkkkkkkk.

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by bentllama: I am just getting a schedule for myself together or I would name a time...can't conflict with the parties though...the xbox one is gonna rokkkkkkkk.

Same here.

I think the best time would be to meet after the expo on wednesday? we can all go get some nice food and chat and make further meetup plans.

what do you guys say?

03 March 2005
I would be interested in seeing all your ugly mugs.

03 March 2005
Hey Guys,

Let me know if everyone that I sent tickets to got them! Hope to see everyone at the show!

Sorry for everyone that missed out on the tickets, they went fast.

Michael
www.theanimationfarm.com

03 March 2005
Where's the party at? I looked up near by hotels and stuff http://www.mosconeconventioncenter.com/hotel.htm . Which hotel will be having the after hour parties and what have you? I'm staying a mile away at the Marriott on 55 Fourth Street
San Francis, CA

Which companies are tossing partries, besides the big two? example: ubi soft, sammy ect.

Will CGtalk have name tags at their booth so we can identify each other? If not, I'm Jay Doherty. I'll try to put my avatar on my bag or name tag. It would be nice if everyone did the same.

If anyone meets the guy that wrote the script to GTA:San Andreas; Michael Frost Beckner, hang out with him. He is a roit, one of the most extreme people you will ever meet. The man is nuts.

Last edited by YerEvilTwin : 03 March 2005 at 03:50 AM.

03 March 2005
im going

amckay recomended it last year to me, but it was 1 week b4 the conferance when i found out about it.

this year iv got the gameplan ready, and on top of that my friend moved 1 hour away from the conf so i dont have to pay for hotel

i really do want to know if theres a way to claim a spot in the unreal event tho, as well as if i can get into it with the expo pass (the 150 dollar one), that looks like its gonna be killer

other then that tho, cya all there

03 March 2005
**** Meeting Time: WEDNESDAY ****

6 Pm in front of the expo doors (subject to change for a more landmark location)

We can meet greet and hang out till 8pm when the GDC choice awards start and make further plans.

--

I dont think cgnetworks has a booth there Todd , and the avatar on the backpack thing rarely works because everyones attention is on the cool stuff all around.

Is everyone ok with this schedule?

Last edited by bentllama : 03 March 2005 at 04:51 PM.

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by Sheep Factory: Meeting Time:

6 Pm in front of the expo doors (subject to change for a more landmark location)

We can meet greet and hang out till 8pm when the GDC choice awards start and make further plans.

--

I dont think cgnetworks has a booth there Todd , and the avatar on the backpack thing rarely works because everyones attention is on the cool stuff all around.

Is everyone ok with this schedule?

what day? WEDNESDAY?

03 March 2005
Did you guys plan on meeting up just IN the event, or outside of the event for dinner or something too?

03 March 2005
See y'all out there.

-L

03 March 2005
im only going for 3 days =(, i hope u guys plan the meet during those 3 days

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by bentllama: what day? WEDNESDAY?

Yes wednesday!

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by Neil: Did you guys plan on meeting up just IN the event, or outside of the event for dinner or something too?

This is outside the event for dinner , we'll all be busy and its hard scheduling something during expo hours. Best time is after expo.

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by Sheep Factory: Yes wednesday!

I'm in.

Ali, you got my cel.

Thread Closed share thread