Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 05-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #61
martinf430
Frequenter
portfolio
martin
glasgow, United Kingdom

Nice way to get your thread removed dude, before it does back on topic id work on the weight distrubution of the front of your body its way to high considering the size of its head and that it has relatively huge arms.character animation aint my speciality but its just common sense.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #62
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf430
Nice way to get your thread removed dude, before it does back on topic id work on the weight distrubution of the front of your body its way to high considering the size of its head and that it has relatively huge arms.character animation aint my speciality but its just common sense.
ha ha ! You are being funny now.Stop trying to bump this thread man........LET IT GO...Relax....don't suffer anymore.....

Last edited by Animaticoide : 05-12-2010 at 03:23 AM.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #63
leigh
blahblah

CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Leigh van der Byl
A cog in the wheel
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animaticoide
So it means that a bunch of kids has the power to troll my own thread

I have read this entire thread, and the only person acting like a child here is you. Your animation needs a lot of work. Every critique you've received is absolutely valid, and yet you're arguing instead of learning. I would suggest you adopt a more humble approach to feedback in the future. If you're not willing to learn anything, then my advice to you would be to avoid interacting with people on the internet.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #64
martinf430
Frequenter
portfolio
martin
glasgow, United Kingdom

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Stop trying to bump this thread.....the discussion is already over....Don't play the same song over and over trying to look nice in front of administrators...LET IT GO...Relax....don't suffer anymore.....SEE YA..
Why did u post some rubbish about trying to look nice infront of administrators then edit it? i have no desire to bumb ur thread i actually think its a joke that people are wasting ther time giving u feedback when i cant get get 1 bit of crit on mine, good or bad. i tried to give u some NEW info about the head and front of the body, dont listen then, i really dont care.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #65
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

wasting time? Now you are wasting time instead of cooling off. LET IT GO....Now just Social resentment people are popping up now to say what ever your frustration lead them to say..they keep ignoring the facts. Guys a few here are not open at all to discussion....may be because they have spent a few grands in Animation Schools and Software only to realize that they can't find work simple because they are not better than the average who did no spend a cent. Schools are to get your feet on the ground..not to make you feel the MASTER GOD overnight....It needs years of practice,feedback and discussions. Actually you are missing that part obviously. Some get so irritated if you just don't look convinced with what they said. No all of them. Actually I keep repeating over and over the same..I WILL MAKE ANOTHER WALKCYCLE BASED IN PEOPLE"S INPUT....but it seems you guys keep ignoring it, blind by your own frustration driving yourself to the senseless ideas. If you are irritated...then....LET IT GO GOOD BYE, GOOD LUCK!

Actually the best reference for discussion is this one: Said by others here:
http://www.vimeo.com/10097219

But how can you explain to a bunch of irritated people that the torso does not need to go down that much neither upperbody? Mission Impossible....it won't work..

Last edited by Animaticoide : 05-12-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #66
leigh
blahblah

CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Leigh van der Byl
A cog in the wheel

Quote:
Guys a few here are not open at all to discussion....may be because they have spent a few grands in Animation Schools and Software only to realize that they can't find work

Feel free to look up my name on imdb.com and that of Krishnamurti Costa on the previous page. Go ahead.

Actually, I'll save you the time. Here's my page and here's Kris's. Neither of us went to fancy animation schools, just by the way.

Then come back with this BS argument. Stop acting like a baby. You're embarrassing yourself.

Your animation is not very good. Now, you can stop whining and insulting everyone, and actually start paying attention. Or you can continue digging yourself into this embarrassing hole that you're already halfway into. Honestly, every post you make is making me cringe. I cannot believe how incredibly rude you're being to people who have taken quite a lot of time to post very constructive and detailed feedback to you. You're being ungrateful, immature, and frankly downright offensive. Fix your attitude or say bye bye.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #67
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

well a little advertisement was what you desperately needed.....I understand......this is funny actually....what a lack of ethic and professionalism....bang into someone's else thread only with the purpose to show off a little bit of myself...ha ha
...feeling better now? (Just another minded kid saying: I am not like the others above..actually I am much better..look at my link....ha ha ha...that really express desperation boy.)

LET IT GO IF YOU ARE IRRITATED.....please.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:16 PM   #68
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

This thread is over long ago guys....I hope an Administrator lock it. Too much anger and frustation here saying: your animation cause me pain...I am better than you...etc etc....I think a few here have had their brain washed.....Actually I have received 7 emails to my account telling me that there is a lot of envy and jealousy among people here....well too bad....I am not a psychiatric....if you are not open to discussions..then BYE BYE....

Old 05-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #69
leigh
blahblah

CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Leigh van der Byl
A cog in the wheel

Oh, so you accuse people who are arguing with you of being unemployed, jealous bums, but when shown otherwise, then you accuse us of simply showing off? I "desperately" need to "advertise" myself? Think again. I'm happily employed and have no need to advertise myself.

You, on the other hand, have no doubt done extensive damage to your own reputation. I'll remember your name, Armando Guinand, and I am sure everyone else who posted here will too. This is a small industry. I am assuming from your general attitude that you're probably 11 or 12 years old though, so perhaps by the time you're a big adult, you'll be lucky and people will have forgotten about you.

You can now say goodbye to this forum forever. And no, I am not going to lock this ridiculous thread - I'm going to let it remain here as an example to everyone of how NOT to behave on this forum when posting work. You should be downright ashamed of yourself, because your attitude and behaviour are absolutely deplorable. Go away and grow up, Animaticoide. Your posts in this thread demonstrate what is quite possibly the worst attitude I've ever, ever seen on this site.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #70
Imaver
Frequenter

portfolio
Victor Pavlovich
Lvov, Ukraine

Send a message via ICQ to Imaver
I am totaly agree with leigh

Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #71
lightcache
Know-it-All

portfolio
lightcache
freelance
United Kingdom

dude, this is becoming embarrassing. people are here too HELP.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #72
polyphile
Danny boy
jack of all trades
UK/USA/Aus, United Kingdom

Quote:
there is a lot of envy and jealousy among people here....

lol envy? of what? a kinda unattractive model that's been animated to a very average standard and still needs loads of work? don't pump up your ego there, dude. i have to say though man, you have achieved something in that you appear to have mastered time travel, cos your website took me back to the early days of the internet.

next time u post, have a more open mind.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #73
ciarand
Veteran

portfolio
Ciaran Dempsey
Animator / Visualizer
3rddimension
Dublin, Ireland

Ok, now that this is a Sticky,I dont mind posting as I am not bumping his thread above other peoples work who deserve the attention more.

Actually amazed to log on today and see this is still going on and that he is even disrespecting veterans like Leigh, Antropus and Stahlburg. Just looking at the credits you guys have is amazing!!

Apparently he is happy with thread being Sticky'd as its giving his site more publicity and he is selling more stuff, and I have gotten my first internet stalker!! So everyone's a winner!

Good for him I hope his business goes well, really, I just pray I never have to work with the guy!

Also, I would like to apologize to everyone for what this thread has become, I feel partly responsible for it, and 100% embarrassed about it. I really shouldn't have let the guy get under my skin in the first place, but when he sent me that private message he crossed a line. Anyway, maybe its better that people see what he is like.

Make love, not warcraft!

Old 05-13-2010, 03:50 AM   #74
Zerflag
Dedicated

portfolio
Enoch Ihde
R&D Guy
Vancouver, Canada

Send a message via AIM to Zerflag
I, for one, will be sorry to see him go. If only for lost entertainment value.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #75
Kanga
KillaRoo

portfolio
Chris Kautz
Freelancer/Character artist.
Netherlands

Send a message via ICQ to Kanga Send a message via MSN to Kanga
Quote:
Originally Posted by prefim
For a welcome and calming distraction for 7 mins please feel free to check out:-
I'd actually like some comments on it if anyone can spare a second or two! ;-)

No thread hijacking please.

Back to business.
Just scanning the thread I see you have been a bit spoiled by the excellent comments. When posters stipulate what may be commented on it makes me chuckle. This a really hard field. There are really talented people, but to make it worse there are really talented people who work very hard, so you will never catch them. The best you can hope for is to learn from them.

With your attitude you should have got zero comments. If I were you I would have stripped the whole thing down and gone to the animation wip section trying to incorporate the advice you received for free. One thing I know for sure I am never gonna put ground shake in my stuff again!

How can you learn something new if you know everything already litenin' ? (Willy Brown).

Last edited by Kanga : 05-13-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Thread Closed share thread