Bonnie and Clyde! a Story of Love and Blood

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

08 August 2014
Bonnie and Clyde! a Story of Love and Blood

This is a short movie I entirely created on 2005-2006, from script to development, except for the voices and the songs.

PLOT
Itīs the love story of two outlaws whom have been presumed ambushed in their car to death, but they survived, and also got older together.
Meet Bonnie and Clyde in the 70īs, they may not be as young as they used to be but they still are Bonnie and Clyde!
It is a dark comedy about love and blood, itīs just in their Nature!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iīve never published it until August 2014 cause I wasnīt very happy with the result.
During the next years I have improved my designing, modeling and animation skills while doing commercial work, but after finding this piece again I felt that I had to put it online no matter if it is not up to my present skills cause I put my HEART on it! (...also put my dog TOTO and my savings on it!) ...itīs worthy I guess!
In fact, the characters in the movie are the first versions of them, you can see their latest designs on the movie poster below.

First scenes are not even rendered properly, but I cannot open the original files anymore! :( SAD!
I am looking to establish contacts ideally to produce more of the Bonnie and Clyde series with the improved characters, I have 2 other scripts pretty much completed.
Or any other interesting/FUN projects are welcome! I am totally open to explore new Horizons!

reply share thread