Azrkant - short film

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2013
Azrkant - short film

Hello everyone !

I am a 3d artist from Russia . I would like to submit my short film Azarkant. Azarkant was done on pure enthusiasm in his spare time on a home computer . I have long wanted to work on something in his favorite genre of space fiction, but in our country, do not remove the fiction , so I decided to do on their own. In the video you can find references to many Hollywood films that I have been inspired. I am a big fan of the movie Prometheus and the game Halo . Azarkant made ​​to show a small piece of the big stories .

A huge spaceship , lost at the edge of the universe. Within which everything is dead, and has sunk into oblivion. People have died and no one will tell you what happened here. Only the old robot , whose pilot is long dead , too , continues to patrol the lonely endless corridors and execute the last command of his pilot. But one day , the old doors of the space ship are open again...

I hope you enjoy it. Watch in HD.
Enjoy!

Rendered with a computer - i7, 12 GB RAM , MSI N460GTX Cyclone.

Credits:
Written and directed - Andrey Klimov (Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lightning, Rendering, Compositing, Editing)

Music composers and sound designers - Arseniy Sichev, Artem Novikov

Character animation in some scenes - Evgeny Krevnyy, Vasily Viktorov, Valerii Kriazhev

11 November 2013
Beautifully lit and rendered. I believe the animation is the weakest part. But you have achieved a pretty high level of polish everywhere else.

11 November 2013
Amazing work. Featured on Epic Short Films: http://www.epicshortfilms.com/azarkant/

11 November 2013
absolutely stunning work you done Andrew, my congratulation!

11 November 2013
Looks great -- Congrats for finishing!

11 November 2013
Good christ, saw this shit last week. Fuckin' crazy. Congrats guys!

11 November 2013
Wow this is STUNNING! I can't stop watching this!

Looking for 3d modeling work in film/tv.

Modeling Reel

Portfolio

11 November 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread