Yellow Jackets

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Yellow Jackets

Hi all!

This is my first post, I want share with you a project I have been doing for some time, is a short tribute to the 361 FG, more than two years ago that I'm working on it in spare moments.
Everything was done in 3d Max Mental Ray engine and postpro done with After Effects and Audition for sounds.
Almost all models are self-created, unless the Me 109 made ​​by Anders Lejczak. Thanks you very much again !!!

Attached a couple of renders only with color correction and finally the Trailer of the short, and I have little to complete.
Hope you like it, you accept all types of reviews ... no option to corrections as I am in the final stage but also be taken into account for future animations ...

Without more, greetings to all who are part of the community and congratulations on it!

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pTc...player_embedded

Old 03 March 2013   #2
The trailer looks very good, although the lighting or direction of the planes seemed to be just a hair off, and it was hard to differentiate between yellow jackets and the red planes in the video ^^

Old 03 March 2013   #3
Originally Posted by Alex0n35: The trailer looks very good, although the lighting or direction of the planes seemed to be just a hair off, and it was hard to differentiate between yellow jackets and the red planes in the video ^^

Alex0n35, thank you very much for going through the post and comments .. take this into account your comment, of course thank you very much

Old 03 March 2013   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread