Short film - Struggle for colors

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2013   #1
Short film - Struggle for colors

Hi everybody,

I'm oscar and I'm 17 years old.
I just finished my latest short film, which is "struggle for colors."

Give me your opinion about it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFR58f4InCY

Old 01 January 2013   #2
nice piece..

First honest thought that comes to mind.. the piece is called struggle for colors.. On the opening piece you have him running on TOP of colors already... I would totally switch the beginning to have him chasing the color so we start to empathize with the guy I mean... I strugle with the right colors ALL THE TIME.. I totally get where he's coming from..

Maybe have him chasing kuler popular or something... haha.. Or not.. I'm guessing 2 people might get that .. but anyway, you get my point He's a chaser/hunter/gatherer/corbusier man searching for the truth.. he shouldn't be already running on top of it!

Pick a style.. the blood splatters are awesome but they are to 'particle simulated' to match the other parts... either keep it consistent 2d graphic or get it more 3d real all together. And the un-canny valley guy at the end.. ditch him all together.. doesnt' fit for me..

Positive feedback is you had me thinking about the story before I even got to thinking it was render.. AND at the end they are actually running on the colors so it works perfecto.

Cheers,

M-

Old 01 January 2013   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread