VFS Animation Reel - Circle Maker

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

07 July 2008
nice job, the final render looks great, the style of the character looks good with the background. your animation technique is pretty solid just some more fine tuning and it will be perfect. You and your team did a fantastic job on this short film keep it up.
  07 July 2008
haha, that was an amazing animation. I really enjoyed it, I think I woke up my family bursting with laughter. Very good quality, you VFS students amaze me constantly, that must have been my favorite so far. Good work, Im sure I will see your name again, good luck.
  07 July 2008
Awesome work man!

I loved it, you executed the idea so beautifully!

All the scenes felt very married and flowed nicely, some of your holds were a little stale in my opinion. Overall the animation was well done. Good models.

No doubt you'll get a job.
  07 July 2008
Wow! I'm blown away. Another high quality VFS reel to add to my growing list I really enjoyed that one. I thought the story was cute and fun. I really like the character work and the animations were clean and they appeared to be flawless. Excellent work. I doubt you'll have any trouble finding work Good luck!

This should be plugged!
  07 July 2008

Hey Jesse - Excellent work here!
I loved this idea from the first storyboard/animatics I saw - and it's awesome to see it finally realized. Great job!!! Nice animation, great character design and lighting....
You should be really proud!

Hope you get some good response from festivals/competitions, etc...

All the best to you in the new career!

Freelance 3D Character Artist

Zbrush Thread
My CGTALK Sketchbook
  08 August 2008
sweet work

Hey there Jesse, I just want to tell you, again, that you rock. beautiful work, sweet story, very well done. Rock on man.

08 August 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread