SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

03 March 2018
SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch

LINK

Just simple animation of SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch, which I created to kill time mainly before real Falcon Heavy launch happens. But I did not manage it in time for the real Falcon Heavy launch. So I am posting it after the launch, at least I had time to finish all I wanted to include to this animation. I was so exicet for it so I started to create full recreation of all procedures during rocket launch like Falcon Heavy. I thing I finished like half way to the finish line, because I would like to move to other animations, however I am satisfied with the result.

I wanted to do it before main Falcon Heavy launch starts, but I was not fast enough. So I took some time to make it properly. And now I share it with you guys!

It is little bit rough but not so bad I suppose. I am still learning Blender or any kind of 3D modeling and animation. I am into animation mainly.. 3D or even 2D animation is just my hobby, but learning how to animate is something I want to do and that is why I created this animation, to learn little bit more of Blender and 3D stuff in general. So it is not perfect but I also learned a lot during the process.

If you like it feel free to give me some feedback. I will not be angry with you

03 March 2018
Not too bad! Yours is almost as good as the CGI they're using to pretend this is a real company with a real product. Good work!

"Like stone we battle the wind... Beat down and strangle the rains..."

reply share thread