Mr.CityMen

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2006
great work. the color, setting and shots of your characters are great. perhaps a little more human and cg character interaction or acknowledgement. but otherwise great work!

09 September 2006
Woa.. very cool little short . The camera tracking is spot on, and the compositing work is very clean; i like the color sheme you use, and how you synchronize the character animation with the music.

Groovy

My Youtube Channel

3d Gallery: "Mega Man X"

09 September 2006
just...gorgeous. i like that they don't talk and how you really made their attitudes transparent by using music only. also lighting and rendering is great. if i had to critizise anything, i'd say that the deformations on some of the men (i.e. mr.fortune) do look a little weird here and there. but that might as well have been intended. hey, i really really love these movies and i appreciate dedication when i see it.

09 September 2006
All of them are good but i like Mr fortune the most. Must be the music and his walk

/Your friendly neigbourhood pig

09 September 2006
Thumbs up

Really impressive.. like the Mr "fortune" (narrative style) and MR "deja vu" (music video style) and the pretty cute one Mr "dreamer" ... !!I love that short film !

Last edited by smoluck : 09 September 2006 at 08:00 AM.

09 September 2006
Thank you so much

Thank you all so much, and thank you for front page apperance

09 September 2006
These are so great. Its bizarre, but all those characters just look like they belong in the real world. I feel like I might run into Mr. Fortune on the street somewhere. His walk is totally cracking me up. Everytime I replay it, I laugh harder. Great job with these.

09 September 2006
Congratulations on your unique and well-executed work. A brilliant exercise in character animation, rendering and compositing. I'm full of admiration.

09 September 2006
Love'em!

Great idea, great atmosphere, great animation, great integration into the reallife footage.

Love them all, but Mr Déja Vu is my personal favorite. Also loved the music in this one the most.

Your place has to be in the music video industry

09 September 2006
wow I really like this..

my favourites were Mr.Deja Vu, Mr.Fortune, and Mr.Dreamer... Great presentation, animation, story and general feeling in these..

Compositing is brilliant in all of them..

great job. love it :]

09 September 2006
simply amazing

nice to know some people in this country are pure quality. where did you study?

09 September 2006
that made me happy, great work. really cool character

09 September 2006
Great work!

great job on all the videos!

i really enjoyed the overall look and feel of the animations and the compositing and matching - moves and lighting were really nice! i had many of the same questions about the videos that many of the people asked earlier. we'd all love to know some of what went into the production of the animations. do you have a "making of" web page some where?

did you use any HDRI lightdome lighting techniques to match the lighting on these?

cheers!

Last edited by JeffrySG : 09 September 2006 at 02:03 PM. Reason: added a ?

09 September 2006
Gold. I think Mr. Dreamer is a really cute character.
I really liked Mr. Men too when I was a kid.

09 September 2006
OMG ! Wow.

Mr. Dreamer is my prefered !
Very creative work, original, simple, well animated, well lightened, well composed, great music score, whatelse ? I'm saving all of them on my 'best picks box'.

Congratulations ! Keep on this track, sky is not a limit for you.

Cheers

Zupi Portal (eng)
www.drsketchy.com/
SketchySP
eduardo.janiszewski@gmail.com

Thread Closed share thread