Waking Hour Pilot WIP (Crowd Funded Movie\Sci-Fi Series)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2012
New Developments

Hey folks ,

The film is not dead ! There have been a few things going on in recent months , first off we received a very generous Facial Motion Capture sponsorship from FaceWareTech ! The next bit of news is that we had storyboards and some character concepts commissioned for the project .

To convince investors to fund a feature length film , we are first of all creating a 10 minute short that can both stand on its own and be continued as a feature.As our funds are limited we have of course been reaching out for software licence sponsors.If the sponsorship is available we are hoping to switch from blender to Max for production(though some modelling may still be carried out in blender )

In the mean time I have set the storyboards for the short to some music.With timing and dialogue the run time should come to 10 minutes , you can find the content I mentioned below.

Best Regards
Mr.Nexy and the Waking Hour Team

Early Animatics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...d&v=2cfgMMbI6Fo

Abbigail Brink

PRF Officer

12 December 2012
great progress man the PRF officer looks cool! keep them coming

Solomon W. Jagwe
Soreel GraFX
http://www.sowl.com

12 December 2012
Re:

Thanks Solomon ! I love what you're doing with galiwango , having grown up in Africa I agree with its message

12 December 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread