|09 September 2013||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2005
As you may know, the Prime Minister of Spain and his party are involved in a serious case of corruption.
This is my animated view of the matter ...
Is a parody of the famous scene of G.Kelly in "Singin´ in the Rain" starring by famous PM Mariano Rajoy and the Popular Party envelopes (sobres in spanish).
I'm still pretty green in animation, but I belive that practice makes the master, so I would like read your criticism and advice in this regard.
|09 September 2013||#2|
Animating yo moma!portfolio
Pretty epic project!
- when he walks in, as he comes down on the steps he pops down
- the step turn and looks up from that walk, his head pops up, you'll need a settle and a better arc on the head turn
- The camera cuts to him grabbing the cash or whatever isn't working. Looks like a jump cut or something. It's very abrupt and interrupts the flow of your animation. makes me say "what just happened?"
- after he says "i'm happy again" his body does a weird bend down movement. it's too quick, abrupt and has no arc
- when he is on the post, he's just holding that one pose for too long. You have a chance there to change it up a bit. His body just looks like a straight rod sticking out. he's there for a while and without something changing it's boring
- after that close up of that paper showing something, he goes to reach for it. His head does a weird pop down and up. again too abrupt and quick
|09 September 2013||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|