IP Incubator! - SCHIRKOA

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 12 December 2013   #16
I will be uploading a short clip in the coming week. It will include a few shots from Act 1. Mostly from 197A's apartment. Here are some details from that environment. Yiming and Nico are close to finishing up the primary animation for Act 1. They will move to Secondary characters after that. As for myself, I am hoping to finish a major chunk of lighting and texturing for Act 1 by December.

Old 01 January 2014   #17
I have updated the character page with 2 of the main protagnists. More to follow. (http://www.schirkoa.com/p/characters.html)

197A

Here is a small clip from the beginning. Some shots are okay, others far from finished. But I think the edit kind of conveys the overall feel.

Old 01 January 2014   #18
This is looking very nice, I really like the camera shots in the last video you have up. The cartoon like rendering is also great.

Old 01 January 2014   #19
dpendleton,
Thanks a lot! Yes after many tests and tries I think I have reached a point where I like my simplistic renders. But again, I am still going to nudge them a little bit here and there. More soon

Old 01 January 2014   #20
Im sure I've mentioned before, I absolutely love the style. I'm glad you have a good portion of it in motion! Its coming out great

Old 01 January 2014   #21
Thanks a lot! I am glad you love the style. It has taken a while to finalize the look. More soon

Old 01 January 2014   #22
I love the look of this so much Please finish !

Old 02 February 2014   #23
I like it bro
Keep going

Old 02 February 2014   #24
daraand, seNse-3d
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am trying my best to finish this amidst life

Old 02 February 2014   #25
I have just finished an important environment. This one is crucial for the story. All I can say at the moment is - the third act's catharsis begins right here.

Apart from the meeting room there will be two more environments for the office set.

Old 03 March 2014   #26
This week was dedicated to slight character tweaks.

* Baghead 197A has got a new blazer.
* The 3rd main character is also done with final amendments. Her name is "White".
*White has a complicated and troubled background. She is a crucial character to the story. So I gave a little more time to her than others.
*Animation is picking up some pace now. Yiming and Nico are able to churn out some time from their busy jobs. More on that soon.
*In the coming week, I will still be doing some more character tweaks for the "little whore" & other secondary characters.

Old 04 April 2014   #27
Environment - Train Interior

Last edited by redCigarette : 04 April 2014 at 07:08 PM.

Old 04 April 2014   #28
Looking very cool, dude.

Old 06 June 2014   #29
Thanks Roumenov.

Updates:
*Switched to Redshift.
*Rendering for Act 1 in progress
*Animation for Act 2 in progress.

A glimpse at some production stills:

Old 06 June 2014   #30
An update on the train interior shot.

reply share thread