without name yet, maybe island

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2012   #1
without name yet, maybe island

hi guys! i have great desire to create a cartoon and even have a beginning, look at

but I don't have scenarios, so creating animatics will be my first step (previous story, what i have, don't like me any more) I will be very appreciated for any criticism & advice's, and I hope publication WIP here help me doing this work more faster, and sorry me if i will write with mistakes, my english is poor yet (

Old 11 November 2012   #2
The first render looks really cool!

Old 12 December 2012   #3
animatic

the story starting in desert, where long time, without water man can't find out. eventually he gets sunstroke and starts mirage where after he finds himself on the island in open sea.

it's just half of animatic, other part i will show later. So I will begin modeling, texturing

Old 12 December 2012   #4
cool concept!! I like

Solomon W. Jagwe
Soreel GraFX
http://www.sowl.com

Old 01 January 2013   #5
finally I completely made my main hero, his name Vasil. he's got archaeology education
and got belief that in Sahara desert, under sands is Atlantida. that's how he ended up there

next on is seagull

Old 01 January 2013   #6
ready other model

Old 01 January 2013   #7
I like your characters, especially the seagull . Can you show some wireframes?
Will you keep the texturing on the wooden raft? I think its too realistic compared to the characters.
I'm looking forward to your progress.

Old 01 January 2013   #8
Hi ElPollo! thank you for feedback! with wooden raft I not decided yet, but i also think that realistic texturing will be not from this song

wireframes

Last edited by FainoDS : 01 January 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Old 01 January 2013   #9
first of all: best turnaround ever
and I love the palm leaves. I don't know why but they really feel like having the right style.

really looking forward to see more

Old 01 January 2013   #10
thank's Julian )
now I create previz for better understand situation and place action, it's just first scene in desert.

so I start modeling desert environment...

Last edited by FainoDS : 01 January 2013 at 06:55 PM.

Old 03 March 2013   #11
hi guys, and sorry, I long time did project on side and doing it now, but I come back. And decided that previous story is shit it's too long and too complicated. From the outset I planned to do simple film by 1 - 2 minute, like it's doing VFS's student, just for demonstrating my skills. Another problem, what me seems, is selected theme of island, Robinzon, sea - who just did not do similar story ) so I think new story is extremely important and maybe i have one ) but now I want share with you poster for film. I'm finally finished texturing

Last edited by FainoDS : 03 March 2013 at 02:43 PM.

Old 03 March 2013   #12
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread