Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 01-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #16
Solomon
wisdom seeker

portfolio
Solomon W. Jagwe
3D Artist/Animator
Alexandria, USA

Send a message via ICQ to Solomon Send a message via AIM to Solomon Send a message via MSN to Solomon
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymcgrath

Anthony, I couldn't view the final animation. When I click on the above link, Youtube says its blocked in the US for copyright infringement. Maybe you can change out any music that is not royalty free.

Solomon W. Jagwe
Soreel GraFX
http://www.sowl.com

Last edited by Solomon : 01-02-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #17
auri

portfolio
James Arvin
3D Animator
Stardock Entertainment
Ann Arbor, USA

Thumbs up

Im a little late to the show, but this clearly shows alot of effort went into it. Props man, and fantastic work! Not sure if I missed this from another thread, but if you ever had time it would be cool to see a breakdown of your after effects work too.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #18
anthonymcgrath
Expert

portfolio
anthony mcgrath
United Kingdom

@solomon
many apologies mate - you can find the video on vimeo too - not sure that blocks it or not for you? However i did upload a version with no music in it for ppl to see... if you can watch it on vimeo though you'll agree that the version with the music - copyrighted or not is lightyears ahead of anything i would be able to grab royalty free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCC...sidJhqA&index=7

@auri - thanks glad you like it. I do plan on doing a little making-of to show some of the tricks i got up to with it but family life got in the way heh

Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #19
Solomon
wisdom seeker

portfolio
Solomon W. Jagwe
3D Artist/Animator
Alexandria, USA

Send a message via ICQ to Solomon Send a message via AIM to Solomon Send a message via MSN to Solomon
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymcgrath
@solomon
many apologies mate - you can find the video on vimeo too - not sure that blocks it or not for you? However i did upload a version with no music in it for ppl to see... if you can watch it on vimeo though you'll agree that the version with the music - copyrighted or not is lightyears ahead of anything i would be able to grab royalty free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCC...sidJhqA&index=7

@auri - thanks glad you like it. I do plan on doing a little making-of to show some of the tricks i got up to with it but family life got in the way heh

love it man. It's amazing how much detail you have in there, and the camera direction is awesome too!! Thumbs up bro!

Solomon W. Jagwe
Soreel GraFX
http://www.sowl.com

Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #20
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread