Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Adam Juhasz

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2005   #16
Thumbs up You style is pretty good

I like the style of you sketch concet. It's original.You should work with and develop it.

Old 01 January 2005   #17
Wow! What a difference a good night's sleep makes. Glad you decided to finish, and I hope your exams go well in spite of it. That's one funky image, it really makes me laugh with the eyeballs dangling from his sombrero and the labels for "red rock", etc. If it makes you feel any better I'm pretty far behind also, but I'm gonna see this through to the end. Good luck, my friend.

Old 01 January 2005   #18
Concept Sketch: Character concept

full of ideas and sketches, deadline is near though gotta be quick...

Old 01 January 2005   #19
Talking excuse my spelling

I just noticed I left out an "h" in the word character, oops. 4give mah!

Old 01 January 2005   #20
Line Art: the main geometry...

I'd consider this line art, allthough it still is a concept of the image. I sorted out the colors. Soon I'll start th real line art. Gotta study some though :(

Old 01 January 2005   #21
thanks for looking out

I likesoup, Rai's, thanks for the posts, it means a lot. Give's me special powers, if someone encourages me, Thanks!

Old 01 January 2005   #22
Thumbs up hmmm

Cool style you have there mate . Simple but a distinct style which is difficult to achieve.Keep updating man. I look forward to see that piece finish.

Old 01 January 2005   #23
Line Art: almost final line art of the character...

well haven't studied much yet...damn it!nevermind 4 days left of gso trying hard to finish...

Old 01 January 2005   #24
I like your clean linework. You have some pretty interesting ways of working out your composition

Wish I could say more, but good luck to you (on both your exams and the competition!)!

Old 01 January 2005   #25
THx YeeWu

Thx saw your thread, very neat work. Your post means a lot!

Old 01 January 2005   #26
Coloring WIP: smaller mariachi= even bigger scene :D

Actaully this is a coloring WIP, but it's also a composition correction and line art test all in one:) so the point is I did color it a bit (mountain, background) I saved the spaceship from my other concept, cause i liked it a wee bit, but now I think it has to be one of the main "epic" objects (besides the montain)...gotta hurry though, oh and of course the character just got too dark, but that's okay this IS a WIP, ain't it fellaz?!

Old 01 January 2005   #27
Coloring WIP: YIKES!!! only two more days and I still gotta sleepeatstudydrawdrinkliveandplay, whoah

this one is a chcoloring wip of the mexican space mariachi. Not exactly what I'm aiming for, but...black isn't easy to handle!

downstairs is me looking at my watch, going nuts about the "tight" deadline well, should've started earlier, but you know how it is! IT'S LIKE THAT AND - THAT'S- THE WAY- IT _IIIzzz.

go everybody work,work,work !

Old 01 January 2005   #28
Unhappy today I have to study as well...:(

Damn! Have to prepare for my physics exam on monday...
Will try to organise this image in my head (while concentrating hard on electrons, and protons or whatever I have to learn) in the meantime. I know my image is not action packed, but who knows... rethinking a few stuff

everybody WORK!!!

Old 01 January 2005   #29
Coloring WIP: coloring WIP of the character of course the most important thing in a monumantal scene...well, whatevah

So when I\\\'m finished coloring his *ss, I\\\'ll move on to the background...oh you mean his *ss won\\\'t even be visible?! oh, ok I get it, I\\\"ll leave it then...

Old 01 January 2005   #30
Nice poster-like style! Unique in this Challenge. I'll wait for the final image! Good luck!

Thread Closed share thread