Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Vijoi Daniel-Iulian

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2004
Geez. I love the ships too. I guess you excel in that area. Definitely base your story around your ship designs. And throw them all in there.

10 October 2004
nice design so far

i wonder how you are going to integrate thoes designs into your peice.

10 October 2004
Very nice designs...good luck!

10 October 2004
yeah I agree nice designs so far. Cant wait to see more!
Passing good, or eles black lead."

10 October 2004
Great stuff...

I am curious what you will do with 3d, I have wanted to experiment with 3d...

the ships look great, I'd love to see the scale in relation to a human or extrahuman element.

10 October 2004
those ship designs are great, I'm not that sure of the first environment but the ship designs.. yeah . I hope you'll stick with them.

Oh, and good luck

Last edited by R-K : 10 October 2004 at 06:08 PM.

10 October 2004
I'm glad to see everyone like my ships.....I'll post more but I think only those here will have a large space in the final composition......like I said many ships will be very small

Mr. Glass yeah I have to be honest....many times I take my inspiration from animals or even industrial shapes

JTD design is my little name.......joking.....my vaforite themes are the ship designs and car designs....but is not a regularity...I draw anything

Slav whel....those ships will be in closer range.......first plan....then you'll see the Gate...and around the Gate the city,lakes...I'm thinking at more variants

D pi whel..I'm not going to run with the 3D too..don't have enough time :((((((((((((( the ships vary at the size...for example the one with the KLS on is realy big...for 200-250 peoples I say,teh one with number 2 is for 4-5 peoples and tha one with 3 is fir a crew of 40 peoples........I'll show yuo a scale soon....the main ship is like the one with KLS on...big

Ranath I'm not that sure with the environment eidher....have more drawings but I'm thinking about the last composition........

thanks for comments all and good luck to you too

10 October 2004
That one on top on the sketch with the three ships, the one that looks like a hybrid cruiser/submarine/jet... thats excellent. Im the worst with mechanical things and looking at your works gives me alot of ideas. I agree with SNOW , it definitely looks as if your ships should be underwater... that top one looks almost whale-like. Great work.

10 October 2004
I know it looks like underwater but didn't have any underwater inspiration on that..........actually didn't have any inspiration for none of these drawings...just let my hand and my pen flow ))))

so you're the worst!?!?.......every start in art has the beginings in some worst workings.....it is important that you should not be disapointed and to learn from mistakes........you don't wanna see my first sketches!!!))

thks,...cheers tech

10 October 2004
Concept Sketch: another ship

another ship concept

10 October 2004
Concept Sketch: ship concept

and another concept

10 October 2004
Concept Sketch: ship concept

and another ship concept......want some more?.....do ya,, do ya??kiding

hope you like those too

10 October 2004
hi guys...the first sketch added...the one with the kls you already saw in the threed is for you to see the scale of it because some of you asked for that......those tiny little things on that panel in the left side are the humans...that small yeah....))...that's a big ship don't ya..

10 October 2004
I really like your ship designs. keep up the good work

10 October 2004
Again, the talent with the straight lines and rulers. And my envy of you. Nice designs here very nice. I like the KLS ship especially. Now I have to watch you go through this from start to finish.

Thread Closed share thread