Grand Space Opera Voting open!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

01 January 2005
it was an amazing learning process for me and a great challange for everybody. I think the results of the artists speak for themselves. good luck to everyone

01 January 2005
Holy Dairy quadroped! I had no idea, some of these I never even seen, LOTS of great work here. Good luck to everyone and I'm proud to be in such company

01 January 2005
This has been my first attempt on these challengies, and has been a great positive experience!

It would be interesting to know how many took part to this challenge and how many actually submitted a final image?
Spectacular
Master and Servant
Grand Space Opera
---------------------------

01 January 2005
Talking

ı saw what ı am able to do and what ı am not with this competition.Good Luck to Everyone

2D CHALLANGE GRAND SPACE OPERA

01 January 2005
Quote: So don't pick one. You can vote for as many as you want, each vote increases the score of the image by one.

Oh! I see! Thanks Mibus.

*Cracks fingers* Let's get voting!

01 January 2005
What a wonderful pieces! I feel a bit proud now to be part of this community and that I've finished this challange. My first ever! Looking forward to the next.

Good luck to all!!

01 January 2005
Thumbs up

This was an awesome challenge. I wish everybody the best and hope that I can soon compete with all these great artists(You) again!

Cheerz
Tommy Lee

01 January 2005
It´s very exciting to watch all the finished pictures together in one big gallery.
I will take my time to access the highres images of every image. It´s a pleasure to watch
and vote.

Once again
Mibus,
it is a perfect presentation of all images. you did a wonderful job

best regards
Fahrijia

01 January 2005
to be honest, I never looked at the progress of the Grand Space Opera Challenge ... the more I am now overwhelmed by the mass of entries AND the high quality of the works

some outstanding work
Congratulations to all participants

01 January 2005
It was for me an tremendous experience to participate in this challenge. I was able to confront in of very good artists, and fact of trying to equal them allowed me to learn a lot. Now, I am going to admire all the magnificent works which were created and I am going to take my time to vote
Good luck to all the participants

01 January 2005
Thumbs up W00t!!!

Congradulations everyone who finished. What a wonderful journey we have been on. Wow. There are just sooo many beautiful images. I love that you can vote for many, but what about the people who show up last everytime? It says random but its always in the same order, is that order just for that individual. Just wondering. Anyway, thanks for sponsoring such a fantastic contest. I have grown so much here. After all I finally finished my first 3D piece of "art", vs graphic design.

I will be back in future challenges and I plan on sticking around even after the challenge has ended. Good luck to all and I hope to see you around regularly now!

01 January 2005
certainly an amazing collection of quality artwork (enough for a book?), congratulations and good luck to everyone who finished. thanks a lot to mibus and all the organisers, once again a great challenge

a simple truth about life

Last edited by conundrum : 01 January 2005 at 10:06 AM.

01 January 2005
It was great!

Before a while i have taken my image from a print company in the size of 70 x 100cm.I am sure everybody should do the same because seeing the image in its real size makes a big difference .
I was very happy to take it and now i have to figure out the wall in my house to put on.I am thinking to print another inage one of my favourites, maybe the winner who knows?, maybe one of you i don't reveile it , offcaurse i have voted for more, because many of them are so great and competitive with each other!It's a happy day today .

More of the my work is made in my mind and less on the virtual canvas.
My 2D entry:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=188157

01 January 2005
Hmm, looks like my large image doesnt work also :/ Is there any way to upload the image again?

My GSO

01 January 2005
It was my first CGt contest (and bring at the end), and just only for the fun and wonderful friendship instored thanks this contest... this was a wonderful experience...

Thanks for the organization !
Good luck to everyone...

jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

reply share thread