Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Hamid Ibrahim

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2004   #16
Really first class modelling! I still think you could somehow spice up the concept to make it more interesting. maybe add some aliens or somehow create some action area to be focused more. But anyway, you're on the right track!

My page

Old 12 December 2004   #17
Oh my God

You're faster than I thought you were... And this is a stunning work! Now I haven't got doubts that you will do that in this time!

Good luck!

Roadrunner

Old 12 December 2004   #18
Wink

heheh well i have actualy started modeling 4 days ago ! i didnt post any though because i was actually having doubts myself whether i can do this on time. but one of my friends here practically dragged down by my ears and so here i am.

thnkx a bunch guys now im really motivated

Old 12 December 2004   #19
Modelling

Wow.....that is actually one of the best body models in this challenge. Perfect proportions, it´s clear you have some kind of anatomy reference. Awesome!!!

I´ll follow this, and that´s a fact!

Old 12 December 2004   #20
One thing

Didn´t see this at first, and maybe it doesn´t matter, as I asume this body to get some cloth on.
But still;

There is some problems in the area where the breast muscle moves up and becomes the shoulder muscle...it´s devided in a stange way. Maybe check it out, as this muscle is one complete muscle (I think, but I´m actually not sure...).

Old 12 December 2004   #21
Smile

oh do not worry its because the arms,body legs are not yet connected (for speed purposes and texturing) so i think you are seeing the seem am i right?

thanks i'll amend that

yup ur right i use a book for reference called "anatomy for the artist by sarah simblet"

Old 12 December 2004   #22
Modeling: the dog thing

here is a kinda dog like creature ive created. although not in the concept art im thinking of putting it in the scene.

Old 12 December 2004   #23
yeah! this dog rocks I like him. And I'm happy that you work so fast! It gives me encouragement to work more, becase I have also much to do and had some moments with resign thoughts. But you have more work to do, and when I see your great steps and progress, I wan't to work as well

Old 12 December 2004   #24
Modeling: young being

well decided to add some alien style beings after hearing some comments still in its early stages

Old 12 December 2004   #25
Smile

thanks arturro ! may the vertices be with u!

Old 12 December 2004   #26
Hey yunisirees,

The musculature is awsome, I think you should keep it as I haven't seen any similar models yet. You have worked very well in a few days, looking forward to seeing more!

Good luck!

Old 12 December 2004   #27
Modeling: a little detailed women

the women detailed with some smoothing

Old 12 December 2004   #28
Looks good, though the women got some tri's. Perheps you could clean this up. Besides this it looks good. Keep it up!

Old 12 December 2004   #29
no problem i'll fix that and among others the clavicle is wrong at the end ,will fix that too

thanks d-tox

Old 12 December 2004   #30
damn, you're fast that's good. Will you cover this lady with clothes? I think this model has excellent shape for the clothing.

Thread Closed share thread