Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Nicolas Villarreal Kwasek

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2004
Cool

hi nikus....action in the sky? good idea. is a fight betwen 2 ships?

11 November 2004
Great work Nikus It's nice to see those sketches come to life. I like the scene setup and the concept. Not much to c&c on the alien police squad character yet, but I'm looking forward to see it grow.

11 November 2004
Thank you guys, Im trying to do my best. Yes, indeed, I am not satisfied with the police character. Ive started to model the child which is in the foreground. Still working with the background. Wish me luck!

11 November 2004
Don't worry. You'll get it. As long as the computer is still working, there's hope. (And there's always hope the computer will start working too. ) Anyway, keep up the good work.

3 months = an Eon?

11 November 2004
Nikus,
I like the idea that daily life goes on but an epic moment is happening too. Look forward to more updates.
Mike
My GSO entry
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.ph...86&page=6&pp=15

11 November 2004
nice work nikus! -like how you're sticking w/your original concept but allowing it to evolve and grow as well. ever see the show firefly? -seems like they were often landing someplace where people couldn't afford technology or the nicer things it might bring. of course, they were free from the problems that come with technology as well; the simple and the complex being forced to merge together.

anyway, i'm looking forward to those textures

ben

11 November 2004
Hi, It's me again. Your concept it's very good, I know what you want to say with this becouse we are living the same reality in our country. I have some thinks to say: First: add some details, I think you are workin on this bus just in case. Then, Is just my impresion but is somthing wrong whit your camera shot, I think that you could find a better angle to capture a better image, or maybe it is a problem of the proportions of your image. It's better when you use a rectangle rather than squares, I know that your image is'n a square but you should enphatise a rectangle shape. a last thing, the column that is holding your tower, maybe could be a little wider.

Todo lo demás esta muy bien, me da mucho gusto poder ayudarte en lo que creo que podría mejorar. Sobre todo pon atención en la proporción, has la prueba y juzgalo tu mismo.

Que lo pases bien.

Snake Farlow. The rougue.
MY 3D OPERA
Do you want to give a vote?

11 November 2004
Thankyou Snake and everybody. Right now Im in a huge delay because I have so many things to do! You know, college projects, work, girlfriend...
I promise to put at least some screens for next week...I apologize for the delay

11 November 2004
Excuses, excuses. You know I would never allow things to delay me here. Nah. I know what you mean. That's where the "life always getting in the way of art" thing came from in my frist post. Anyway, hope you get some free time to work on this thing again. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Later!

3 months = an Eon?

11 November 2004
What's up Nikus.

I am worry about you, it has been many days since you send your last update. I hope we could see your new art soon.

Snake Farlow. The rogue.
MY 3D OPERA
Do you want to give a vote?

11 November 2004
I'm worrying too Snake,
I know I havent posted anything new... The good news is that Im inaugurating my new computer, an iMac G5... So the work will get going next week!

Ademas de eso ando tan ocupado con la universidad! y para variar estoy en andinismo, asi que desde hoy hasta el domingo estare espalando el cotopaxi. Si no vuelvo a escribir es que me quede por ahi congelado

jeje

saludos

01 January 2005
Que pasó Nicolas?? El trabajo pintaba bien. Mas empeño para el próximo. Suerte!!!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread