Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Yasser Azarnoush

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2004
Originally Posted by kmest: what an idea.....never seen anything like this in 3d images.more like the "keyhan caricator" images.it can be COOL in 3d form.

baba dige kheily dare siyasy misheha .......
but i think it will be a great idea.just work on the image.lets see some scetches.
waiting...........

Ops?!! I did't See Your Comment At all Sorry For Being late To Reply You ;(
I need More Comments From You Boy
More Comments Alwayse Makes Me Happy

11 November 2004
Great background story that you have. I mean the second concept hejab.

Im trying to develop my concept too and i think we have something in common - a small event which tells detail about a bigger....(as others already put it - BIGGER!!)

When I read your 2nd concept before I looked at your sketch, I had a picture in my mind of a chilly nite with some gust of wind in the air - A classic fantasy look of blue for night and yellow for highlights. Two guards guarding a gargatuan gate having a dispute with a girl in hejab with a bigger...gargantuan mothership hovering high above the atmosphere - maybe getting light from the nearby star.

But the question you may ask - What is the girl in hejab doing there if there is already restriction on the entry to the other place?

This compostion can be themed as a siege. A descrimination of an ethnic still believing in their religion and values amidts growing galactic empirealism.

Just a thought!!!

11 November 2004
Originally Posted by maranello55: Great background story that you have. I mean the second concept hejab.

Im trying to develop my concept too and i think we have something in common - a small event which tells detail about a bigger....(as others already put it - BIGGER!!)

When I read your 2nd concept before I looked at your sketch, I had a picture in my mind of a chilly nite with some gust of wind in the air - A classic fantasy look of blue for night and yellow for highlights. Two guards guarding a gargatuan gate having a dispute with a girl in hejab with a bigger...gargantuan mothership hovering high above the atmosphere - maybe getting light from the nearby star.

But the question you may ask - What is the girl in hejab doing there if there is already restriction on the entry to the other place?

This compostion can be themed as a siege. A descrimination of an ethnic still believing in their religion and values amidts growing galactic empirealism.

Just a thought!!!
Great Looking To The Concept.
But What I Andrestand Of The Most Post smaranello Is The Challenge Needs A Realy Huge And Big Looking Environment Not a Big Thinking.
Mybe I Should Continue The 2nd Concept For My Home Project At A Free Time ??
Again Thanks For Your Nice Looking comments
I am Forward To See Your Concept
I have To think Very Very Big ???

11 November 2004
Question Concept_03_Struggle To Alive

Ok Ladys And Gentleman
I am To Tell You The 3d And , I Hope The Final Concept.

It Is called Struggle To Alive

There Are Six Astronaut Working On A Realy Huge Electrical Genertor in Moon .

It Is The First Humanity Huge Machin Wich Prepares The Electricity For The Whole Place.

I hope This Will Be The Target

I am corently Working on The Generator.

Need Comments Before I post Any Sketches.pls

Comments Are Very Welcome

11 November 2004
Just make sure the generator is really HUGE! And perhaps add some kind of horrible accident as well to get some drama. I vote 'yep' on this idea.

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

11 November 2004
OK I will
Thanks For Covering

11 November 2004
Concept Sketch: Struggle To Alive

The Basic Of The Electrical Genaretor
More Wil come Soon
More Comments Will Makes Me Very happy

11 November 2004
Originally Posted by visualact.com: Ops?!! I did't See Your Comment At all Sorry For Being late To Reply You ;(
I need More Comments From You Boy
More Comments Alwayse Makes Me Happy

keep thinking.i'm waitng to see more
good luck

11 November 2004
nice start yasser. as for the "grand space opera" thing, what i do is.... *i imagine myself in a barren land.....and then.....adding some elements in it little by little (of course while imagining)... and staring at the stars help me to scale up something in mind, but don't forget your pencil and paper to capture those moments. well, that's just me doing some crappy things outside the house in the middle of the night...heheh. anyway, think really big like everyone says! looking forward on your updates.

*kids don't do these at home or you'll be scolded to bed!

11 November 2004
Concept 3 is the best so far IMO. The generator looks great. However, I don't know if it should be the moon that we try to colonise... as there are a few facts you need to know.

The moon is so effected by our gravity, that if there was any water on its surface, it would be pulled into its atmosphere... this means that it would be quite hard to sustain life there...

A more realistic place to sustain life is mars... apart from its lack of magnetic field (which blocks solar flare radiation) it is probably the most ideal planet for life, apart from ours. It has a much lower gravity, but could be given an atmosphere - by the artifitial generation of CO2 into its skies.. faking what happened to us naturally - it would take time - but would make for a great image....

...so I think it would be cool if you could have an image comprised of the generator creating electricity for these CO2 machines and the like - trying to get an atmophere on mars... with some astronauts there working the machines.

I agree with JamesMK, if there was to be an accident that would make it more dramatic.

Anyway, whatever direction you plan to take this in, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

11 November 2004
Cool

Nice Concept ! Look forward to seeing more details!

chetory idehayat kheyly khobeh. faghat behtareh dar vosate bishtary projeh ra ejra bekony.
harch bachehaye irany bishtar kar dar challeng dashtebashan behtar ast.
zemnan ghodrat sketch 2d khoby pyda kardy.
BY
M&S 3D (3rd Ru.. Up) Hi-Res l Detail l WIP
Journey 2D unfinished

11 November 2004
Good luck my friend! Your work is very promising!

11 November 2004
Originally Posted by stevetwist: Concept 3 is the best so far IMO. The generator looks great. However, I don't know if it should be the moon that we try to colonise... as there are a few facts you need to know.

The moon is so effected by our gravity, that if there was any water on its surface, it would be pulled into its atmosphere... this means that it would be quite hard to sustain life there...

A more realistic place to sustain life is mars... apart from its lack of magnetic field (which blocks solar flare radiation) it is probably the most ideal planet for life, apart from ours. It has a much lower gravity, but could be given an atmosphere - by the artifitial generation of CO2 into its skies.. faking what happened to us naturally - it would take time - but would make for a great image....

...so I think it would be cool if you could have an image comprised of the generator creating electricity for these CO2 machines and the like - trying to get an atmophere on mars... with some astronauts there working the machines.

I agree with JamesMK, if there was to be an accident that would make it more dramatic.

Anyway, whatever direction you plan to take this in, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Steve :: What You Sayed Is 100% Righ .but They Are Working On Generator And It IS Not Ready To Generate Any Atmosphere.How Ever This Was Also In My Mind For The Concept i mean This Is The Only Resone Of This Concept .You Are Very Wise.
Moon Or Mars??
Moon Looks light Blue and Mars Looks dark Orange .When There Is Atmosphere You Will See a Blu sky Like What We Have Right now In earth:
Dark Orange+Blue Sky=Look like They are Working In Earth And This Is Not What i want.i want A dark sky With Full Stars around .
What Do you Say ?Forward to See More Comments.
Thanks For your Comment
More Comments Make me happy

11 November 2004
Originally Posted by adel3d: Nice Concept ! Look forward to seeing more details!

chetory idehayat kheyly khobeh. faghat behtareh dar vosate bishtary projeh ra ejra bekony.
harch bachehaye irany bishtar kar dar challeng dashtebashan behtar ast.
zemnan ghodrat sketch 2d khoby pyda kardy.
BY
Adel::Thanks For Your Sapport
Man vaghan avalin bare ke daram sketch kar mikonam
va vghan kheily bahale va be keifiate kar komak mikone .
omid varam khoshet biad.
More Comments From you makes Me Very Happy

11 November 2004
uwil:: Ok Ok Very Very Big

Sun:: Nice To Hear Thanks
More Comment Will Make me so happy

Last edited by visualact : 11 November 2004 at 08:24 PM.

Thread Closed share thread