Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Jorge Lescale Muciño

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2004   #46
Modeling: more views

other views

Old 11 November 2004   #47
Concept Sketch: Size

heres the aprox. size for this ship...the little box on the left is the size of a person...and the one of the right represent the size of a battleship.

Old 11 November 2004   #48
Amazing fleet! Love the stylish look and the way its coming along in 3D!
Keep them coming!

luigi

Old 11 November 2004   #49
Happy to have you here too my friend....looking forward to more greatness from your corner..I love the concept and I know what you're capable of...Can't wait to see more...

Old 11 November 2004   #50
Modeling: some details

well i added a place for the logo of I.A. is kinda flag...and also gives a kinda fish look to the ship...i think is nice...but i want to hear your opinion...the question is do u like it...or not?...your help will be very valuable ...thanx :)

Old 11 November 2004   #51
Rattlesnake, Man you have started to rock, transport model is superbly amazing . Very nicely detailed. Flag looks nice what I feel is after texturing is done it will definately look like a flag, You have already given it a cloth like feel with those wrinkles. Yeah it also looks like fish fins but that is the beauty of the whole thing, it is different and not a regular flag.
A very nice update

My art blog

Old 11 November 2004   #52
Jorge no estoy muy seguro...
In my opinion, I think you should make those fins more rigid, because they look kind of weak against the overall of the ship, or maybe they could be rigid at the base and then become more loose after the spheres (which look like little cockpits), that way it would look more fin-like. Im not sure if I made myself clear

luigi

Old 11 November 2004   #53
madshooter: thanx mate! im happy to read u like it...

luigithekid: u meant the metal post that handle the spheres?...hmmm i think more volume there can help...thanx for your advice mate! hope i undertood right

Old 11 November 2004   #54
wow, it looks great man...
I really like the scale shot you posted ;p

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

Old 11 November 2004   #55
So we started the BUBBLE NUT Modeling again...? I love the ship and the details that are already coming out of it....clean and smooth work Jorge. Can't wait to see more man....

Old 11 November 2004   #56
Modeling: power ship

this the power ship that will provide some cover to the transport...extra details will be added when texturing ;)

Old 11 November 2004   #57
Versiden, DimitrisLiatsos: thanx for your words mates! is really nice to read some good comments from great artistlike u!

Old 11 November 2004   #58
The little ship make me think to a shell... It's not a design too tech, and I like that... your vessels have of heart...

Old 11 November 2004   #59
Jorge ! Wonderful forms and design... something unique here... elegants roundness transporter spaceship and yep like Lemog tells the little one's looks like a shell. I really like it a lot +

congrats

jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

Old 11 November 2004   #60
that enviro modelling is awesome perhaps u could share a view tricks on how to hi res mountains range, u should definetly use it in the scene has much as possible. great work.

Thread Closed share thread