Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2004
Hi!! Dimitris ! good luck!! Im in too again, a long time ago I was disappeared from the challengs but now Im back, have nice work!
Good idea

space opera

my finished work

Luciano Berutti
Cg4Fun : )

10 October 2004
interesting story.

10 October 2004
Concept Sketch: The fall of Kaheldar concept 1

Just a first thought...i am not sure yet but i wanted to see my thought on screen. I know...u see models...these are models of mine(scrap yard) that helped me visualize fast this concept....sorry ...not good in painting...but i will update with more.....
They will not in any way be used in the 3d part of the challenge but they do help now see the scale of the thing.

10 October 2004
I am really digging the color palette in your concept, it is looking great so far.

I need to get busy, hehe

10 October 2004
@ JamesMK ...i hope not ...it's so promising theme for having BUBBLES FUN time....

@ Antropus hey Brazilero Bubble! U are having fun in San Clemente?...i hate u too...and that Boxx on your office too

@ superlayer, Cgtalk member, jddog, obeewan thanks guys

@ Saschi0815 ...heeey hi man, glad to see u again...i come to your thread and throw some 3d bubbles for wishing good start to you.

@ Cartesius ...yes...i agree it's madness but with bubbles (i think i found the new teaser noun for this challenge) BUBBLES....

@

Designer2, luciano Berutti,sad ....nice to see to guys again....good luck too and have fun

10 October 2004
Yeah, good ol' classic book cover :-)...and you in the corner, of course, hahaha

10 October 2004
Very good Story and concept art!!

Good luck!

10 October 2004
Hey! Hello! I'm new... Just came to say good luck and cool story line there! I'll stay tuned for any visual work!

10 October 2004
What? thats a sketch? and here I thought you were done already!

Nice stuff as always!!

10 October 2004
when I saw your first sketch here is what's happend to me....

........>

I love the deep that you have in your visual... great space and nice architecture/design stucture like I can view in the sketch.
jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

10 October 2004
Nice sketch. More.. moooreeee...

10 October 2004
way to start

and yes, moooreeee!

10 October 2004
You're supposed to start with a SKETCH - not a finished piece, Dimitris Now slowly step back to your drawingboard - keep your hands where I can see them, sir! - and make your sketch.... nice and easy. Nobody needs to get hurt... we'll talk about this....

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

10 October 2004
Hello from me too, neighbour!!! Interesting storyline and superb sketch, especially the coloring!! I made myself one but it looks really crap!!!

Waiting for more sketches, concepts and what ever will lead you to.....

"The Fall Of Kaheldar"

Keep it up neighbour!!

I sketch in Patras you see!!!

10 October 2004
oh man oh man, Dimitris, this is realy fascinating, (colors, objects, composition, constuctions and air fighters) are all coming nicely on this piece.
you know this two huge constructions looks great i realy would say it is going to be great one if you make third very close and near to give the details no limits.
good stuff

Thread Closed share thread