Fairy of lake, yuxuan li (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2011
Originally Posted by leocda: The girl is a little fat,

Yes there is something really special about the proportions. I find them magnetic and extremely attractive. Everything about the figure is in unison but in no way monotonous.

Totally beautiful and expressive stuff.
Well done!

07 July 2011
Woah, awesome job! Wet Skin very well done!

07 July 2011
I am surprised, living in China, she would be considered very fat. The work is awesome, and since I like thicker girls, I see no problem!

07 July 2011
Originally Posted by teruchan: I am surprised, living in China, she would be considered very fat. The work is awesome, and since I like thicker girls, I see no problem!

Yes,I like chubby girl.
Some people like thin, some people like chubby,there is no such a girl is not only thin but also chubby, satisfy everybody is impossible,so I'm loyal to myself.

07 July 2011
Originally Posted by leocda: The girl is a little fat, but I guess you made this way on purpose. Lovely work on the water. You got a really beautiful piece.

What? If you call that fat... She's not even chubby, there's no hanging fat or anything. She's in great shape, just built a bit bigger.

I was just about to comment on the colors, the cloth, the great composition as well as her beautiful shapes. She's not obese, she's beautiful. I feel it's perceptions like yours that don't give us more variety of body forms in entertainment art these days.

07 July 2011
She looks nice! I dont think she is fat. I think the impression that she looks fat is coming from the knees which is slightly not in proportion with the rest of the body. She just need more extra curricular activities to take a walk more often and that will shrink the size of her knees and legs.

Hollow Earth

If you can follow the Lochness Monster with a submersible, it can lead you to a doorway to the Hollow Earth.

07 July 2011
Very Beautiful!!

Very Beautiful, Amazing job.

Thank You

07 July 2011
Smile

I don't think she's fat. I think the problem is that she doesn't have a waist and so it looks like she has no mid section. It gives the impression that her hips are up where her top/bra starts which would be half way up her back.

On a plus note, the piece is very well done with a somewhat ethereal quality to it. As others have said, the wet look is excellent

07 July 2011
Extremely great one. Lighting, colour, textures, concept, design, etc.

the only comment I will be picky maybe the lower body just slightly too wide?

07 July 2011
Good colors of skin

07 July 2011
@hins, I am looking for a concept artist like you, could you contact me via gokhan@lamagama.com

thanks

07 July 2011
Lovely lighting, awesome colour scheme, great rendering: great stuff! Anatomy feels a bit off, like the top half and bottom half were mashed together wrong. Still, really nice image
My blog

Last edited by RicoD : 07 July 2011 at 02:18 PM.

07 July 2011
Smile Great!

Great! Physical contact with water and treated very well!
Like the use of your light!

08 August 2011
The painting is beautiful and I liked specially the way you rendered the water... And it was nice you have worked a more stylized body-type for her

08 August 2011
Thumbs up

yeah, nice work..i like her body color...

Thread Closed share thread