The heart of black wolves, Yuriy Mazurkin (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2010   #31
Sorry to disagree, right chest has a size larger than the left.
*is something that maybe is not important but the appreciation that I was correct.
*left chest even when displaced by the position, it is clear which is below the law, and this is the shadow cast by the left.
*right chest in the area of fold over the ribs, is perfect, however the left breast, has no such fold giving the feeling of a chest younger.
*I do not doubt that you've done well, your work is wonderful as I said before but I see that anomaly, a small anomaly in any case has cast a shadow to all of your work I repeat ... is higher

Old 08 August 2010   #32
Its a great piece of work, I love the light, the skin and all the small details!!
if you dont mind, just somenthing the cought my attention was her elbow and knee, it seems like she's got some extra bone sticking out from her elbow, I see the same problem on her knee, is not well defined and some extra bone is sticking out there as well.

Keep it up man!

Old 08 August 2010   #33
Originally Posted by DOGJAUSREILY: Sorry to disagree, right chest has a size larger than the left.

Most women have one breast larger than the other, sometimes quite significantly so.

Old 08 August 2010   #34
I respect all opinions, but I can´t believe why someone are incapable to accept a perfect artwork. Free critics are useless when the piece is simply impeccable. I did teach artistic anatomy in the pass and I see perfect the woman body in this work. Besides, maybe someone must to take a sight on the work of the classic masters that inspire the art of Mazurkin to understand his skills. This painting is perfect and his author deserves an CG Award. And this is not free critic...

Old 08 August 2010   #35
Simply the best picture I've seen this year ... It's still my wallpaper

Old 08 August 2010   #36
I feel that my opinion on one part of the picture is not that everyone would like, which does not mean I do not think it's a great work, I repeat and I repeat, is a great work, no doubt 5 stars, but I maintain my opinion . do not mean to belittle the work of this great artist in sight that he is a man with a lot of telent. just an opinion which I think is correct although my opinion this against the opinion of the majority.
*is not evil or harm to any work discordant opinion. mine is, but so is mine and not that of the majority.
*my absolute respect for mazurkin

Old 08 August 2010   #37
Overall, very well done. Reminds me of Frazetta's work.

Old 08 August 2010   #38
very beautiful and subtle lightning conveying the glance toward the top of the girl. I like the expressivity of the skin - the fact that it is from life is probably part of it. I like also the ethnic feel through the girl garments. The whole picture is very nice !

Old 08 August 2010   #39
Paint a very beautiful ..
But I would like to asking you if possible ..
What distinguishes the program Painter in the drawing.?
Thank you very much

Old 08 August 2010   #40
Wink Wow!

This piece is absolutely stunning. The figures are breath-taking!

CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot | My YouTube

Old 08 August 2010   #41
very impressive

Old 08 August 2010   #42
Thumbs up

2 ACap, Chrysale, Сlaudiasutton, PascalR: Thanks a lot! Glad that you like it!

2 Webhead: Oh! Frazzeta is a great artist! His love to the archaic world is very close to me. Thanks for your comment!

2 Dogjausreily, Vladiseco, Leigh: I respect your opinions, but I want to say: Let it be. Thanks for your kind words!

2 Ferrick: Big thanks for your support! It's very important for me that you understand my inspiration. Your words raise my spirit!
2 PapaNinja: Thank you very much! Cheers!

2 Ahmad-O: Thank you! There are very interesting tools in Painter, such as oil brushes and palette knifes. It helps a lot in work.

Old 08 August 2010   #43
Beautiful render. Also, I like that the only eyes you can see are those of the wolf, especially since all his other features are obscured with his sheer blackness.

Old 08 August 2010   #44
Smile

Originally Posted by Mazurkin:
2 Ahmad-O: Thank you! There are very interesting tools in Painter, such as oil brushes and palette knifes. It helps a lot in work.

Thank you for clarifying ...!
I will try to find a program and discovered
I repeat my thanks to you

Old 08 August 2010   #45
One word.
Awesome.

Thread Closed share thread