Shadowfist - Bigbruiser, Robcamp (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
pretty kewl Work , the first one reminds me of one of the kewlest games ever : Kingpin :-)

08 August 2003
brain storm

08 August 2003
Roberto - I love your artwork, just browsed your website too. Great stuff.

08 August 2003
robcamp dude somethings wrong with your mind

but good work keep it up......

08 August 2003
OW you worked on Warlands, for dreamwaveprod.com dude your tuts are great...

ps: make more

08 August 2003
Awesome use of colors... You sure know 'em. Great contrast too, not to mention lighting.

08 August 2003
Dargon: Mhh... now that I look at it... I guess, yeah... oops!

hanzo: Yes, Warlands was a great experience, the art was getting rave reviews, but the story sucked :( As for my mind... yes.. twisted... I have been told many times... eh eh... (maybe you visited my website and saw my demon drawings?).... I'll do some step-by-step tutorials on how I made some of these pieces.

PokeChop: Who's gonna win? I bet the cyber-moneky will finish the robot by ripping it's other eye out and then push it off a cliff.

manosteele12: Oh, I can explain. Let's see, I used Painter 7 to actually paint most of what you see there, but then I relied on photoshop to optimize several things: luminosity, color balance and saturation, and also to add subtle effects (ie. glow). Photoshop also was great in helping me fix smal details here and there and to quickly add textures in certain areas (ie. the wall behind the big guy). I will write a tutorial on the process I used for some of these pieces soon. Thanks for the interest!

markbones, igorstshirts, Prs-Phil, onlooker, rayzv, Gotham, CB_3D, lala7, KWAK, mage111 : Thanks!

08 August 2003
Beautiful work! Its great to see art like this on a large scale, since I'm used to viewing it in a little 2 x 2 box on the back of a piece of cardstock. Fantastic imagination, creativity, and technical expertise are demonstrated throughout.

-Tencendur

08 August 2003
Yikes....nice stuff.

"I like swords."

-Fighter; 8-bit Theater

08 August 2003
youre so talented

i do have some crits tho. the 1st image, the man's head near the top seems crooked or uneven by the angle his sunglasses and nose sit at... i dont know if im making any sense, it just seems that it is

the second pic, the wires out of the bot seem just placed and not really that they were a part of the bot. doesnt seem natural that those wires were outside the casing of the bot and we cant see any other wires, ... I don't know.

other than that small blather, haha, its great! Awesome stuff.

08 August 2003
wow..awesome works~!

08 August 2003
Just checked out the website.....Absolutely beautiful work....what else can I say?

08 August 2003
call for five stars!

08 August 2003
phwoar, superb paintings, lighting very nice.. welldone

Thread Closed share thread