Reimari Bot + Latest Productions, Sparth (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
awesome work
like all your stuff!

08 August 2003
Simply wonderful!

08 August 2003
well, what can I say..."I like it!"...

08 August 2003
One word: skill

XSI since Aug 10,2003, Max since June 1st,2002, Photoshop since 1998, Flash since 1995.
Respect:Johan Thorngren Paul Debevec Ed Harriss Neil Blevins Nik Clark George Saliba DeathBrain
Resources:CGTalk 3DBuzz XSIBase MaxForums Spiraloid 3D Palace CG Channel InsideCG

08 August 2003
I really enjoy seeing pictures like that. I wonder how a movie would look in that style? I guess the hardest part to it would be keeping objects looking consistent in that sort of rough painting environment.

08 August 2003
Awesome works!!! remind me of Craig Mullins, Khang le and Feng Zhu's masterpiece!

08 August 2003
Wow.. every piece of yours is amazing in more ways than one.

Thanks for the insightful "artistic process" section on your web site, its great to see how you start and finish your pieces.

-Zeio

08 August 2003
I think that i have a lot to learn from u!........really.....exellent works!

B-movie

08 August 2003
Saprth From conceptaart till now i always dmire yuor work
Why don't u sow yuor works on cinema industry for conceptual visualization for movie?

08 August 2003
dang i love that picture of the guy reading a book while his cohort stands behind him holding that huge gun. Theres something interesting about it, i get a sort of message. Heres this guy, he could be a hardened leader, a militant, a scruffy mercenary, and here he is sitting and reading a book while someone watches over the area. It says something about the power of stories and imagination in a sense, even in wartime or hard situations. The execution is also top notch, nice colors and forms.

08 August 2003
Wow, they are excellent! You've got a great style - giving the impression of detail with only a few brush strokes. I love the light and shade in these images.

08 August 2003
much thanx for so many answers. i'm honored by your amount of posts and encouragements.

Werner: i'm a photoshop freak. not much into painter even though it is a fantastic program.
Mindmatter: time spent on an image can vary a lot. from 1 hour to three days. it depends the amount of details the piece needs, sometimes you happen to be able to express a lot with a few brush strokes. sometimes an images begs for more precision.
inspiration, ... i guess it comes from my everyday life lectures and image viewings. i'm also convinced that in a single image, you show your inner soul, as well as education, background, and personnality since you were a kid. it means so much.
pascalb: it's going fine at the studio. a few earthquakes, but we forget things very fast.
MajinPunisher: thanx. so much to learn, and the adventure has a different taste evey day.
feng: a very big HI to both of you. i wish i could come to the states soon and pay you a visit. besides, in europe were baking alive....! thanx mates
Carlocki: i did work a bit in the cinema industry. but destiny always bring you in one place at a time. i wish i could do more than i do.
Antilles: see you making extrapolations on my art is an honor.

thanx to all of you for your encouraging words.

sparth

08 August 2003
Sparth you have a very distinctive style to your art, the only person I might think of that paints in a similiar fashion would be Henrick. Strong colors, and though the details lack in areas in some pieces you seem to make it up quite nicely with the lighting and shading. Very well done.

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Nice work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread