Street Fighter Iii's :: Ibuki, Bengal (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
well, seeing that capcom artist Bengus is one of my personal favourites, and your style reminds me of him, all I can say is GREAT WORK! Bengus has changed style continously over the years, the art for SFIII is the last I've seen from him (I have the SFIII Gamest Mook book, full of Bengus art), but the best he has done in my eyes is his work on Warzard.

I'm going to check out your other stuff now, can believe I missed it!

08 August 2003
I really like this picture a lot. Very nice style. Just that did anyone else notice there is no way she could sit on the pot on the edge and not fall over? It defies physics but definitely is an amazing work.

08 August 2003
new desktop as per usual no critics nothing wrong
ABOUT as near perfect as it comes
LOVE IT

08 August 2003
Hey, your stuff is really cool.
You should do Cammy sometime!

John_Shaft Yeah, I noticed that too.

08 August 2003
Nice colors/lighting...overall a really great piece!

08 August 2003
about defying physics, it was kinda the aim of the picture : she is a ninja! ;)

spoony>> i already did cammy! and chun-li and sakura already, too. you can find them in here, or on my gallery! thank you!

all>> thanks, people!! more to come!!

08 August 2003
U color sense damn terrible!!!!!!!

I like the color u always use in u painting!!!
can u share some of u experience incolor using!!??
I will like to hear........

08 August 2003
STRAT -> i think you meant "present company EXCEPTED", meaning 'the exception'. Not "ACCEPTED", meaning something is included.

bengal -> very nice picture. your site has been my illustration hub for the past month, so post more links now!

later
BEAT

08 August 2003
hehe, sorry about that. Your backgrounds are awesome; they are integrated really well into your compositions. They definitely don't take the focus away from the characters.

08 August 2003
Wee bit behind on everything these days, but I'm catching back up Bah another Bengal! I mean seriously is this all you've got??!?! Heh just kidding with ya, but seriously I love your work, and especially the colors as I've said in your other piece. The only thing that bothers me a bit with this one, is her calf area, it seems rather embedded into to hamstring area of the leg, as a result making her seem to have rather skinny shins, know what I mean? It's almost like her feet are also too big as a result of it, maybe it's the character but that looks odd to me.

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Nice work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

08 August 2003
lildragon>> eh yes, i see the issues in this piece. but what's been done has been done, heh? ;) next will be better, i still hope and hope! thanks for the award, byt the way, i'm to put them on my webpage as soon as i got the new layout, soon!
thx again yall!!!

08 August 2003
sunshine!

yes,i like the feel of sunshine.

11 November 2004
So cool, great composition!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread