Songs Under The Apple Tree, Enayla (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
I think (heck, i'm sure) that this is THE painting that impressed me the most, in all these years that i've been in touch with the digital art..
I'm just engulfed by the atmosphere, the colors...
The technique is astonishing..

Linda, i will definately send you a card for your birthday.. you realy deserve it.

08 August 2003
dont reply very often.

but this is just so inspiring...

but i dont like the wings.. especially the right one. (the one facing the viewer...) they look ... special... yeah whatever. you made it - so its good i guess.

perhaps the "wings comment" is already made ? dunno - dnt care. good work!

08 August 2003
Nice work! I like the over all color scheme and shadows.

cheers

08 August 2003
If you want to see the image ... check the gallery

I can't help her with her site ... I'm afraid that's going to be hit quite a bit in the next couple of days.

08 August 2003
absolutely breathtaking...

I love the shadows from the tree above.

08 August 2003
What can I say?

OMG you are awesome! Need I say more?

08 August 2003
Beautiful work

08 August 2003
Thumbs down

Nothing that hasn't already been said...
Truly stunning work!
I should only aspire to achive such brilliance!

08 August 2003
to be honest , personally i'm not into this kind of theme. but my hats off for your mastery on techniques, lighting & mood.

the light on those greenery, on the water, on her feet...romantic.

08 August 2003
oh Jesus, look at her sexy feet and thy.

how long does it take you?

08 August 2003
Wow. I think this is your best work yet. I've been following your work for a long time, and its been highly enjoyable. The rendering of the light interplaying with the fabric is absolutely breathtaking.

My only crit would be that i find the background elements are slightly lacking in depth, but its nothing that can't be excused as artistic license.

Still amazed at how you raise the bar with each piece. Can't wait to see what you cook up next.

Cheers!

08 August 2003
A bit like something Bougereau might have painted, except... better!! My god this is beautiful and magical! I want to go there when I die. Right there, and to that moment. In fact I could imagine someone actually wanting to die to go there.

ja, jag saknar Norrland har borta i tropikerna...

08 August 2003
Oj, again, thanks everyone :} I feel so welcome.

Painting took me three or four days - it's difficult to say. When I start on something like this I work nearly non-stop (on Saturday morning, I went to bed at about 7AM, for example), so it's not ordinary 'work days', it's, err, 24/7.

I work on an A5 sized Wacom, after having tried out nearly all of the other sizes. The bigger ones worsen my shoulder problems. The smaller one is too small. This one's perfect.

And to those who likened my work to Bougereau... dear god, people, don't make me blush like that ;] He was truly a master and this painting was very much inspired by his work (and by the work of others like him), so, thank you very, very much :)

Stephen -- det har varit en jättefin sommar i år :) Jag är rätt säker att det är ännu vackrare där du är, dock :)

08 August 2003
You must be bored of reading these things now, so I'll keep this short - the feet are amazing. Beautiful. (I'm a detail person!!)

The whole thing is breath-taking, but the feet grabbed me!!

08 August 2003
I CANT SEE ANY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thread Closed share thread