Street Fighter's :: Sakura, Bengal (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2003   #31
The Shadows on Sakura's face and body would be a little darker as the form turns away from the light of the fireball. The warm tone of the background behind Sakura could be toned down a bit so not to compete with the focus. But this is all photorealistic lighting nitpicking. Other than that it's pretty sweet. I really like the composition. How long do you normally spend on a color sketch or illustration? I'm guessing from your post that this type of effort isn't the norm.

Old 08 August 2003   #32
top notch
nothing else to add really

I find it a little funny to look at. they seem to be fighting over some redicolous thing, like who took the last coke or something like that. it might not have been the meaning (didn't really read all the new posts) but for me it adds a new sort of feeling to the artwork.

Old 08 August 2003   #33
The angle and perspective in this picture is fantastic. Excellent work.

This is twice you've made front-page. And in less than two weeks. Keep this up and you've got a great career ahead of you.

Old 08 August 2003   #34
OMG SAKURA!!!!!! My fav SF character!!! Very nice artwork.

Old 08 August 2003   #35
love the movement in the poses, lighting and color too! usually try to crit at least one thing, but here I just had to go fanboy.

Old 08 August 2003   #36
Always been a big fan of your work bengal, keep it up, and give big kisses to Ornicar and Sparth

Old 08 August 2003   #37
excekkent work very beautiful

Old 08 August 2003   #38
my god.....

you just keep on raising the bar dont yah! how do you do it?

i would love to see a walkthrough of one of your creations!

Old 08 August 2003   #39
The only thing I noticed was that the armband he has is the same colour as skin?

Old 08 August 2003   #40
Wee bit behind on everything these days, but I'm catching back up These are becoming popular heh, the perspective and compostion in your works are always refreshing to look at, love the subtle color pallete also, very nice.

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Nice work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

Old 08 August 2003   #41
I realy can't believe that one got an award. It looks more like a sketch that took a bit more time than planned. I realy see nothing that surprises me in color, compositing or technique.

Max4d

Max4d

Old 08 August 2003   #42
NIce but her face looks manly :(

Old 06 June 2004   #43
Talking

good ok all r u r very funny ok ok good

Old 11 November 2004   #44
Excellent work. Maybe she could look a little more feminin.

Old 01 January 2006   #45
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread