great destination., henryca citra (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2009   #61
kueren pak chiek!! keep up the good work!!

Old 05 May 2009   #62
Smile

Great color scheme ,
superb picture
Congratulations

Old 05 May 2009   #63
this is beautiful.

Old 05 May 2009   #64
Thumbs up Good scene

Beautifull, Your illustration is a delight for the eyes, with pleasure I will put it in my wall, if it does not matter to you.

Old 05 May 2009   #65
Cool

really nice colors and composition. It reminds me of some of Syd Mead's work a little.
It's nice and clean and fututristic.

-Brandon
www.BrandonVolpe.com

Old 05 May 2009   #66
Superb artwork, great concept, beautiful color composition, this piece is really such a sweet eye candy.
Kudos!

Old 05 May 2009   #67
I really love this piece, as so many others already mentioned, the colours are breautiful, they really pull you into this image. There is a harmony to them, even though they are very diverse...and the surreal nature of the piece is just lovely.
The one thing though that bugs me, is that the character looks a bit floaty, because underneath his feet there is no reflection, no shadow and no waves. The bike has all of that. It throws me out of the picture a little, because everything else got reflected. Except maybe for the door, but then again I suppose the door leads into a different....something anyhow

But yeah, despite this little critique, lovely work!
Daniel

Old 05 May 2009   #68
Very whimsical, very creative, and very cool. The paint and the music notes are my favorite element... the city looks like it has a rhythm all its own, and it looks like the boy is going to somehow contribute in his own way.

Old 05 May 2009   #69
不错呀,使用ps亦能创作出如此美的效果来,不容易呀!

Old 06 June 2009   #70
waaaawww Medan banget!!!
bendera, bangunan.. Sun Plaza etc, lol
eh belajarnya dimana dan gimana ya? w juga orang Medan nih ^^

just for information, the buildings are the important and popular buildings of Medan! This painting is so beautiful

Last edited by Irandy12 : 06 June 2009 at 01:15 AM.

Old 06 June 2009   #71
neonbulbs : yo neon, tenkyu ye. pakabar nih masi di sg ya?

farina : hei farina thank you. ^^

leavethetvon : thank you. ^^

mijail : Hi mijail, sure. of course! thank you.

BrandV : Hi BrandV, i ever look at syd mead artworks and it was nice, he is a legend. thank you. : - D

Raynkazuya : makasih kawan. ^__^

memod : Hei memod, yes some of them is not proper done, and at last i realize that i forgot to put a reflection on a door, becoz first if i put it there's no space to rest for eyes, becoz of the object was too many, n hectic, so i draw with a feeling, what my eyes can see things as it is enough for eyes, so it's done. but after done, suddenly i realize there's no reflection on a door. so i just let it be.
and i decided not to put a wave, so the water surface will always look calm and looks like a mirror. thank you for the input, and thanks for the compliments. ^__^

abynum : yeah.. i love it too, especially the vector music note with white color. thank you.

maya365 : xie xie.. ^^

Irandy12 : Hello Irandy, saya dulu kuliah di malaysia, limkokwing. bljr graphic design tp majornya illustration. lu lagi di jepang ya? kerja apa sekolah? tenkyu. ^__^

Old 06 June 2009   #72
this is soooo cool!
the depth and the colors. an image of pure richness!

Old 06 June 2009   #73
Originally Posted by henryzjetsam: Irandy12 : Hello Irandy, saya dulu kuliah di malaysia, limkokwing. bljr graphic design tp majornya illustration. lu lagi di jepang ya? kerja apa sekolah? tenkyu. ^__^

waww.. limkokwing.. univ mahal.. i wish i could go there..
Gw univ management+IT sih.. tapi jujur sih desire gw lebih ke design.. gara2 masalah keuangan,gw ga bisa ke sekolah2 art..
Jadi lu skrg kerja kah? dimana.. dan sebagai apa.. wa baru pertama kali lihat hasil digital painting orang Medan nih.. jadi bangga

Old 07 July 2009   #74
Amazing colours and motif, very inspiring...

Old 07 July 2009   #75
Talking

A really gorgeous image ,Henryca.

Thread Closed share thread