(--in Sight Of Apocalypse--), Daniel Conway (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2003
wow.... very nice.

I agree with DSedov about Dali. A deffinite hint of his style.

06 June 2003
That is one disturbing image and dream... I guess we all grew up being promised the end of the world, let's just hope we don't get it.

Very well executed. Well done.

06 June 2003
Quote: I guess we all grew up being promised the end of the world

sure whatever lights your candle

nice painting, I can never remember stuff from my dreams, only in a slight deja-vous kinda way

It definetly reminded me of seeing smoke like that thrrugh new york

and I can see why people think it has dali style

niice

www.simonreeves.com
3D VFX Artist

06 June 2003
hehe, i guess you never read Englands Dreaming.

06 June 2003
freaky!

when i saw it , i just thought about a meteor disaster and a nuclear war. weird ....

its great art tho! nice job

06 June 2003
looks to me like you're dreaming of half life 2

cool stuff.

06 June 2003
its beautiful i really like it, lot of emotion in it, great work

06 June 2003
Very intersting dream , I like the image to !

06 June 2003
Quote: Originally posted by kole
the only thing that strikes me weird is the eye. i would figure it little more open or strained. if this is all going on around this person, i think they would be more scared. he/she looks to calm... but that's just me.

I would tend to agree, but my first thought was that the person gave up, was accepting the inevitable, or had allready died

If only dreams could be recorded
Great piece, makes you think

06 June 2003
to the artist: this is a very good picture! the best thing with dreams is that they are so perfect. they speak of most scary things in a very clear voice. they don't hold back or leave important details away. of course we cannot understand anything but it is a great thing in life even if it scares us.

opacity- you should take a look at 'project brainstorm', a movie with christopher walken. in some parts it was the father or mother of catharyne bigelows 'strange days'. these films are talking about recording of feelings and impressions. sorry but these movies don't contain recording of dreams, but you might like it anyway!

06 June 2003
Love the pic, not shure what it is about it, but that is one of the pic I save to my pic folder for rotating through my desktop. Love it.

On a side note, If I drew my dreams I would probably be taken away

06 June 2003
Girn26 will u be me shink for my dreams too? if i pant u a image.

nice coloring, contrast, would go good in my Air Pollution director 8 multimeida exe for students.

06 June 2003
Very nice image, speaks very loudly, but I can't help but think a tear or something would really push emotional buttons on this piece, I think it would take it to another level. But then again that probably wasn't in your dream

In my dreams I'm always running from danger

-lild

06 June 2003
dispite what hidden meaning it may or maynot have, its a cool painting. the reflection of the two guys looks creepy but the broken glass doesn't look quite right to me. maybe some more bigger chunks.

Thread Closed share thread