Coming Home, Michael Kutsche (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2009   #61
Just Perfect

I want this in my studio. It's an inspirational piece of art.

Old 01 January 2009   #62
very engaging, very moving, very, very nice. I love this.... this had better appear in a future exotique.

Old 01 January 2009   #63
freaking awesome. I almost never post, but this one is great! Love the concept, title, and execution.

Old 01 January 2009   #64
Beautiful, inspired and original work from you yet again man, please keep it up... very refreshing!

Cheers

Old 01 January 2009   #65
Aha, it did get plugged, told you so!

Old 01 January 2009   #66
Very impressive work on all levels. I thought this was a ZBrush character at first, the details are remarkable, especially for a 2D digital painting! Brilliant work

www.gary-smith.us

Old 01 January 2009   #67
I'm so delighted to see this wonderful piece awarded Michael - well done! It is such a fantastic piece of work, so full of character.

Best,

Phil

Old 01 January 2009   #68
Originally Posted by michaelkutsche: I believe that an artist should always leave some free space for interpretation, giving only some hints on the story behind it- completely self-explaining art has a tendency of being boring, because it doesn't involve the viewer's mind to complete the puzzle.

Brilliant! Even the title sparks questions for the viewer. Once I started looking at the image I was quickly drawn into the "puzzles." Keep 'em coming!

Old 01 January 2009   #69
Great artwork. To me, it's both fun and sentimental, very good job.

Old 01 January 2009   #70
Smile

Very nice work man..
I totally agree with you at giving viewer a puzzle to solve. And your creation has a very different story. I am thinking of homosapien's tour to space...

Old 01 January 2009   #71
Absolutely wonderful work. The textures are incredible.

Old 02 February 2009   #72
Excellent work… Keep it up!

Old 02 February 2009   #73
fantastic!! Love the textures and expression..I do agree with you , leave some free interpretation...imagination is the best to complete the work

Old 02 February 2009   #74
Very cool. Sometimes I get caught up in straight forward concept work.You brought up a good point to let the view think for themselves. Nice detail overall. I thought it was a 3d paintover at first. I gave it 5 stars.

Old 02 February 2009   #75
Hey man, what a superb amazing work of art you have done here. I'm totally speechless. I can feel what you meant exactly in ur description and i believe your words have enlightened me so much. Once again thanks so much for the share and everything, good luck man.

Thread Closed share thread