Hide And Go Seek, Agent44 (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2003   #31
Yeah, I know bengal...love the guy. I was more influenced by the color of a japanese artist named Chimonoto.
Anyway, born and raised in AZ, Ed.

Old 06 June 2003   #32
Thats some great stuff
i really like the style of the weapons / mechanics, etc....

lets see more!!
Cheers,

Old 06 June 2003   #33
That's gotta be one of the coolest concepts I've seen in a long time! A sperm whale Japanese tech tank!!!

Wow

I'd love to read the comics.

Old 06 June 2003   #34
excellent work, though the rhino kinda head on a mechanic spiderlike body bugs me a little. Why do they save the rhino head instead of creating a complete robot? the head doesnt seem to give any advantages to the creature. try to keep it more realistic, great work though

Old 06 June 2003   #35
:xtreme: COOL! :xtreme:

Old 06 June 2003   #36
great composition and colors!!!

Old 06 June 2003   #37
great work! nice!

Old 06 June 2003   #38
9th Legion - since you asked, this particular robot actually has the head of a sperm whale, not a rino. They gave it a robot body because the last time they dragged the whale out to war it just laid there on it's side, beached. It was only good for blocking incoming fire. Now, with it's new robot body it can run around and bite people. Which is why they genetically engineered a sperm whale with a top row of teeth (for you marine biologists out there.)

Old 06 June 2003   #39
wow! i remember seeing your work before a few years back! i was impressed then and i'm still impressed now! keep it up!

Old 06 June 2003   #40
agent 44 - Hey nice comment. I't was just wondering what the story was behind this creature, i'm glad you already thought of it before my post, and having a solid answer.
Nice idea, too bad for the whale he has to block the incoming fire

Keep us informed with the comic, i recon' we'd all like to see that nifty piece of artwork.

cheers

Old 06 June 2003   #41
hey mista44

awesome work. love the tones, awesome shadows, and weird enemies. a very nice result.

sparth

Old 06 June 2003   #42
Thumbs down cool colours

the colours are perfect! i also love the face of the mouse (?) because the glasses make another pair of eyes - interesting effect!

Old 06 June 2003   #43
You have a very nice illustrative look going here, love your line work and the color pallete is a not exactly my thing but that doesn't matter, but personally I love brighter, crisper palletes but that's personal choice.

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Very good work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

Old 06 June 2003   #44
moebius is god!

Old 06 June 2003   #45
Agent44,
You rock hard and steady. Nice to see you on cgtalk.
I love the pic, despite the upper teeth. Does he use modified sonar like a bloodhound?
Are you gonna do more on this story or are you working on other things right now?
I keep thinking you cant get any better but you keep getting better, which blows me away.

Thread Closed share thread