Army of Scorpions 2, Tomasz Jedruszek (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2008
A beautiful and epic image, amazing work!.

934 Megs PSD file!, wow...

08 August 2008
This is an amazing painting man. I love everything about it.

*plugged

08 August 2008
yeah awesome, top notch work.

08 August 2008
Thumbs up

classic .. epic .. i've always loved your work! n still do 5 stars from me

08 August 2008
wow

last night i saw this art and thought it deserves to be on main page...and wow! it stands there.. its more vivid than your old scorpion army
5 stars from me
cheers!

08 August 2008
very nice composition you made here. im glad you talked a lot about the making of this piece.

your working is very professional and i like your style.

i like the way you cloned the soldier to increase the army. you can't hide this to me, i have to work with client to

08 August 2008
thank you for the valuable lesson ,master .....

deserve frontpage, imho, deserve choice award for the lessons ... and result ...

08 August 2008
Have you ever seen the works of the late traditional artist Angus McBride? This work of yours reminds me of his work and style:

No crits or anything, just thought you may dig his stuff.
Sadly he passed away recently, but was an awesome artist and guy.

08 August 2008
Love your style, looks like you have alot of previous experience with traditional materials. Awesome work, well done!

08 August 2008
Originally Posted by sk3d: Have you ever seen the works of the late traditional artist Angus McBride?

Shame on me but I never did, but defenately will now ,thanx for the tip

08 August 2008
!?

It is strange how people here are not well educated in terms of Art..... and how so called administrators are not educated either.
Let me explain.

When i look at this pice i see alot Effected brushes, alot of software if you will, but no solid human form at all, no artistic form, and if you think that artistic form comes from variety of Photoshop Effected brushes it is sad. And critics here are also amusing "Master please Teach me".........I have also looked up your other work, the human form and understanding of it, it is on very low level.If i were to give you oil painting or to draw from real life Expirience it would be very bad, and i can clearly see you didn't had any proper education in art. And also you said its done in 10 hours well it looks that way.
On the other hand you are grate with architecture, landscapes and affcourse software.
But on the entire site no one said anything with criticism and with some well educated attitude
, for example how can you shadow with Black color human forms.... i think you can clearly see that you have Architectural background therefor i have nothing to say to admins and people here giving stars and voting with no thinking and just being overrun with software brushes....

But for me it is most admins fault how do they evaluate people with their "who is gonna be on the front cover thing" in my opinion they are even more not educated in terms of art and form they any of here. Hope they read this...

Best of luck i hope this was helpfull to you

Petar

08 August 2008
hm, i wonder how 2D CG-art would look like without "software brushes" ?!

08 August 2008
Originally Posted by hanzen: hm, i wonder how 2D CG-art would look like without "software brushes" ?!

That is an interesting comment, loool
You missed the meaning of what i said it is not i said DONT USE THEM just dont make false quality judgment over the real artistic impression Form Color and Composition and in this pice there is little especially with 3 the same soldiers..... and lot of Effected brushes.

08 August 2008
hi

Originally Posted by xURIELx: That is an interesting comment, loool
You missed the meaning of what i said it is not i said DONT USE THEM just dont make false quality judgment over the real artistic impression Form Color and Composition and in this pice there is little especially with 3 the same soldiers..... and lot of Effected brushes.

I disagree with you.
I fininished Faculty for applied art in Belgrade, and from what i've learn work has all quallityes in terms of composition, color, values, expresion, etc...

M

08 August 2008
So did i

So did i Mateja (didnt had any other choice) and you dont wona brag about it here belive me , and will go to one of the most advanced school for concept art ....and as far as Academy of Applied Art in Belgrade concerns its the worst academy ever (you dont wonna post works from your professor here ) but we are not here to talk about that.

Thread Closed share thread