Who is That?, Sean Hong (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2008
Really thanks for your comments, XUE-10 and abynum

08 August 2008
Thumbs up Very nice!

wow! such a great illustration Sean! reminds me my childhood illustrated books I don't forget ever
so effective work dude in expressions!
Liked this one!

keep up nice works, mim

08 August 2008
Also congrats about frontage plugging!

Edit: and cheers for the award winning!

Last edited by mim-Armand : 08 August 2008 at 09:12 PM.

08 August 2008
nice style you have, i liked it. the rescuer's concept is cool. i wanna tell u i didn't realise where the real hands of his were though.. i mistook the two red thinner-stick-kindof-thing for its hands when i first looked at it and i was wondering why it came out from the centre of the body. another thing is i dun understand the light blue neon-light thats coming from under the boy's right armpit, but its nice anyway. thats all great job.

08 August 2008
I love it

08 August 2008
Sean, my congratulations for award!Your work does really deserv it! Keep it up!))

08 August 2008
Thumbs up

Someone hijacked my account, dammit!

www.tristangoodes.com

Last edited by tgoodes : 08 August 2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Account hijack

08 August 2008
to mim-Armand:Thank you,mim-Armand. Childhood maybe is my biggest inspiration source. I think there's always a kid heart in all of us
to eonridr:hey,friend,really really thank you for your suggestions.
i think maybe the motion and lighteffects cause the two arms of the rescuer difficult to recognize. This reminds me of paying more attention on figuring clear structures.(The two red stuff are from the hat)
oh,the blue light in my initial thought is from the eye of the rescuer and come through the cloth~
Really thank you for so many comments,friend
to Jassar:thank you, I'm very happy to hear you love the work^^
to KseniaYakushina:thanks friendsincerely thank you for your suggestions at that time and your congratulation this time.I'll keep moving forward^-^.
to tgoodes:Many thanks^-^ tgoodes.

08 August 2008
Yahooooo

Me like it.

08 August 2008
Great style

08 August 2008
Thumbs up 好!

Well done! Bravo!

08 August 2008
Great theme! and imagination, congrats!

08 August 2008
Great pic. Congrats.
It takes me back to when I was a kid and use to play with my imaginary friends and stuff.
(but they left and called me a loser.)

08 August 2008
Most excellent!!

08 August 2008
Hey, good work but I have some thoughts: 1. Maybe flowers need to cast secondary shadows from Rescuer's eyes light, just a little bit; 2. Forest road on the background a little bit brighter then it should be, because from this moon position rim light predominated and bumpy surface catch light on the tips of the bumps which cast the shadows in the same time; 3. without your description I had doubly feelings because if I don't make accent on the stone where Rescuer's left hand placed firstly I notice raptorial shape above childs head and I was thinking about he have some bad intentions; 4. maybe you know that in nature exist interesting optical illusion: when closer the moon or sun to the horizon line then bigger it seems. If our eyes wathing to the moon in the zenith there is nothing to compare it scale with. But when the moon closer to the buildings and mountains the optical illusion appears, our mind tried to compare moon size with environment and sets fictive scale.

Last edited by fabis : 08 August 2008 at 10:19 PM.

Thread Closed share thread