Promise Promo Painting, (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2003   #16
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

knoxville-- hehe, sorry. Gotta wait for it.

KingMob-- hey, aren't YOU supposed to do the 3D version? Hahahah. I joke I joke! I'll do it. *grumble* #$@$%#$.....

Mazer-- We're currently a Maya team. But we might dabble in XSI for some shots. We have ex-Max and ex-LW guys. They all love Maya and XSI now.

malcolmvexxed-- no way in hell would I ever do that! People tried to accuse me of it in the past, and I just ignore them. My work will speak for itself. No need for me to defend anything.

gruvsyco-- oh man that tutorial is old. I'm kinda embarrassed by it now...

Beholder-- hehe, glad you like it. My fav too.

AnimBot-- I was, and still am worried that it's too busy. I might change it for the 3D version.

Mcf-- I totally got lucky that these kickass guys came to me and volunteered. They are such nice guys too, on top of their talent.

dark_lotus-- sign up right here. Read my previous post.

Old 03 March 2003   #17
Amazing work, as usual, you are a master

Old 03 March 2003   #18
Quote: Originally posted by Lunatique
If anyone is interested in volunteering, just post in this thread, and tell us what you enjoy doing, what apps you use, what you're good at, and what your schedule is like for now and the next couple of years.

Ahhhhhhhh, gods if only... don't SAY things like that...

Um... I use MAX and I know a wee bit of PS but have no tablet... I'm good at drawing but can't show you much since I don't have a scanner... and at the moment I have next to NOTHING to do, and it'll probably stay that way for months. How's that for pathetic?

Blargh... jeez, King Mob, between yer Stone Ent and this kinda thing yer really gonna be moving up, you know that right? Don't forget me!!

Old 03 March 2003   #19
What a superb feel and composition, so refreshing. The craftsmanship looks exquisite, really promising. I'd volunteer any day if I wasn't flooded with stuff to do and if I hadn't my own hidden pixel agenda to cater to.

Old 03 March 2003   #20
Wow!

Amazing (AMAZING!) piece of art, my friend.

Looks as if it's going to be an amazing project.

So, here's my application

I'm currently a professional editor. I work at a couple of television post houses here in Toronto, Canada. My true love is film, however. I do quite a lot of short film work (on spec).

I also do a little (I mean, a LITTLE) bit of 3D. I have been working with LW for the past few months. I have a friend who works at A|W that is trying to convince me to switch over to Maya though!

I have been using AE for the past 4 years, for everything from movie title designs to special effects and visual corrections. You name it.

Anyhow, if you have any need for me... I'm ALWAYS looking out for great projects to work on, and great people to work with!

I am currently in pre-production on a Super 16mm short that will be shot the last two weekends of April. Fun stuff

Dream...

Old 03 March 2003   #21
(Moroten, love your chicken! )

Love that look, would be interested in helping, but I need to see how my life fans out over the next half year before I decide on anything.

Now reveal some more info you!!

Old 03 March 2003   #22
Very nice stuff...

Keep on.

Old 03 March 2003   #23
Looks good, I'll be looking out for the premeire of this promising craftsmanship indeed.

A part of me would definatly enjoy contributing my tallents for this project. Time is an issue in the matter for me, and the amount of effort induced in between time gaps would make for a very sluggish production on my part.

Oh..and i checked out your site. Now i too have a new start up window for Maya. Thanks for that.

Old 03 March 2003   #24
Wow, very beautiful.

Old 03 March 2003   #25
She looks beatiful , overall perfection in the image , congrats

Old 03 March 2003   #26
w00t! Go Luna!

Old 03 March 2003   #27
OMG, another piece of awesome work from Luna, way to go! I love all your productions

Old 03 March 2003   #28
waagh

i like your style.. the illustration is beautifull..

it always gives mee the never ending story feeling..
and thats a compliment..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caus that movie rocks.. and the whole idear was great

just like your stuff.. one image.. shows more than just a story

Old 03 March 2003   #29
Excellent illustration, very bright, white and looking appropriatly angelic. Terrific modelling on the character, well done.

Old 03 March 2003   #30
great pic, now I wanna see the short. Three years, I think I'll be mighty blue by then * starts holding breath *

* huph puff * is it done yet

If it is to the same quality as that still, it will be great! Keep us posted.

Gallery Pages
SFS Forum is here. 2MB attachments are allowed on these forums.
SFS Gallery is here. 50MB free display space for your artwork.

Thread Closed share thread