MUmorning, David Cabrera (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2007
Wow!

Great character, and fantastic pose!

I clicked on your portfolio a second after i saw this and found only this picture. :( I guess ill have to add it to my favorites and wait to see what you have for us next!

02 February 2007
Great post. I love all...colors, composition...and the girl is is so sweet, and have great and strong personality too....I can´t wait to see more. Do you have a web site?

02 February 2007
Really really excellent work on so many levels!

02 February 2007
SPECTACULAR!

Is that communist coffee (the red star on he military-style-looking coffee-bot)?

02 February 2007
amazing work.

and I WANT A COFFEE BOT.

02 February 2007
Excellent work!
5 stars

02 February 2007
Amazing .... Oo

02 February 2007
In the spirit of Norman Rockwell ( see the little foot ) a great great work . 5 * of course and an award and when you gonna have the award lets create another one for you ....

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

02 February 2007
Just love it, brilliant!

02 February 2007
Dang, that's GOOD. You and Olijosman have that realism genetically ingrained... Gotta clean up the drool.

Just dawned on me, if this was a little contest at work, I'd love to see the other artists stuff.

Massive update to my site, tons of new art!

”I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.”
Roy Batty, replicant.

Last edited by MoonVisionStudio : 02 February 2007 at 04:21 AM.

02 February 2007
Originally Posted by scala: In the spirit of Norman Rockwell ( see the little foot ) a great great work ....

Haha, my thoughts exactly. It's a surreal, modern Norman Rockwell. This isn't a criticism. On the contrary. The rendering is really fantatic. As for the subject matter, that's me every morning.

02 February 2007
David, you have my admiration. It's a shame you don't have anything more on the internet...I searched and found nothing. Please, show us more of your work. It would be wonderful to see some in process images.

+5

02 February 2007
Originally Posted by andreasrocha: David, you have my admiration. It's a shame you don't have anything more on the internet...I searched and found nothing. Please, show us more of your work. It would be wonderful to see some in process images.

+5

Yeah, I'm searched a lot too and i found something in avatarpress.com web site.
Only a couple of nice covers here and here

I'll waitng for more art

02 February 2007
Originally Posted by MoonVisionStudio: Dang, that's GOOD. You and Olijosman have that realism genetically ingrained... Gotta clean up the drool.

Just dawned on me, if this was a little contest at work, I'd love to see the other artists stuff.

jejeje, Precisely olijosman was the causer of the challenge . A "no hay huevos...challenge" we call here. Really it was a personal challenge proposed by my companions after knowing the work of olijosman, who we admire so much. So no more competitors.

I did some works to avatar press and IDW publishing few years ago, and after a "relaxed time" in the world of the CGanimation realizing studies of color, backgrounds, mattes, etc... I want to start drawing new personal material with all that i learned.

Thank you to all for the comments!!! it's really a pleasure!!! No web yet and no much extend CV, hope that change in no much time.

here an sketch...

i prefer to paint from shadows to lights, and no so much tricks....version 6 of photoshop (i like the airbrush and the brush in diferent tools...J 'n' B...odd habits i supose) and things like a noise pass at end to get off the antinatural digital aspect of colors.

Bye!

02 February 2007
Great work.. no more words :S

Thread Closed share thread