Fairy Queen 'the Blue Hour', Stahlberg (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2003   #31
nice painting as usual.
I would asume you're using the new photoshop brushes in 7?
Very nice , looks like it could be on canvus.

Old 02 February 2003   #32
Quote: Originally posted by terryford
She's fit! , although I think the third bird from the left in the lower right corner needs work.

Regards,
Terry

What bird? oh

Old 02 February 2003   #33
Amazing work.

Don't take it bad but I really think that your 2D is better than your 3d work at the moment (I like your 3D work, don't get me wrong)

Excellent !

Old 02 February 2003   #34
Besides it being a lovely pic and all... anybody but me thinking that swinging on a rope with no underpants might be uncomfortable?

Old 02 February 2003   #35
....i dont know...something about her toe nails....they just dont fit right to me....hmmmm

actually my only crit is to the critics because this painting is just perfect...compositionally and lighting fits....if anybody is nitpicking...its because they dont know how to really enjoy getting themselves lost/dissolved into art such as yours steve. It takes an open heart, not a critical mind to know what good work is.

Old 02 February 2003   #36
I think we'll have to post a seperate gallery for you Steve. Beautiful once again. I do have a crit though, Sorry 2byts, but he said they were welcome. The cloud is so fluffy but on its edge on the left it has such a sharp edge which to me makes it look flat along there, the smaller cloud on the left is better, merges with back well. Just .2 cents. I am still very awed by your work, thank you for posting and thanks for the tutorials on your website.

Cheers!

Old 02 February 2003   #37
I like the inverse symmetry of how the dress mmics the clouds and the hair mimics the sunset.

Your 3D work is very nice, but your 2D work is getting to be "A"rt with a capitol "A"

Old 02 February 2003   #38
**looks at Stahlberg's stuff...then looks back to his own stuff**
................. i hate you.

i'm not surrounded i'm in a target rich enviroment

Old 02 February 2003   #39
Oh.....my....goodness!!

This feels like groundhog day, cos I'm sure I've said it before (on your fairy and monster piece) but this is absolutely gorgeous.

I'll join the throng in requesting a higher res pic.......oh and please continue to post your 2D stuff

Old 02 February 2003   #40
I like how her hair and dress become nebulous, and a part of the sky.

Old 02 February 2003   #41
I think your work is amazing. You can do things in PS I would never dream of. I am wondering if you have a website with your work posted, and if you ever make tutorials on your technique.

Cheers, Graham

Old 02 February 2003   #42
Not that I am accusing you of being dishonest, but if you've painted this in the last few weeks, why is there a distinct '02 date in the painting?

-=STZ=-

Old 02 February 2003   #43
loooks great to me, I like the way the hair and dress fade out into a smoky appearence, it's like she is part of the clouds.

Gallery Pages
SFS Forum is here. 2MB attachments are allowed on these forums.
SFS Gallery is here. 50MB free display space for your artwork.

Old 02 February 2003   #44
I added alittle bit of back lite from the bottom. Since i feel tha girl isn't stands out.

I did a test, and emmm.... see how do you like it.

great stuff by the way

Old 02 February 2003   #45
Instead of exercising for myself cgtalk lures me and I sit there with open mouth in this case stunned. Hm, well but I miss the point.

fly, erotic scene you made happen...

Thread Closed share thread