Gone, Linda Bergkvist (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2006
Incredible, Linda. And so different! I don't think I've ever seen you paint a picture quite like this before--I think it's the compositon. His face and hands are perfect...you really outdid yourself with the skin textures. I only wish the full picture were larger. ;p No crits from me. I think you nailed what you were trying to do, emotionally.

So does this mean the Furiae book is finally done, or do you still have some stories left to write? =D (How are you doing, by the way? I haven't talked to you in ages!)

02 February 2006
Another masterpiece!

Congrats on your poster book too!

Massive update to my site, tons of new art!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Roy Batty, replicant.

02 February 2006
hi.

a true master piece u got there enayla. beautiful in every aspect....

my website;
www.waheednasir.com

02 February 2006

amazing work, i like the way the hands look :9

02 February 2006
wow always love your image
wonderful and realism
5 for you

02 February 2006
*faints* I have been waiting patiently for another piece from you. I think with every new piece you post I become more excited about seeing the next one.

I adore how the skin 'glows', wonderful lighting. The colours are beautiful, they compliment each other so well. I adore the details on the bottle! I find painting jewelery and clothing the hardest part, I can never get the textures right.

Once again Linda, you never fail to amaze me, stunning painting wonderful composition!

Congrat's on the poster book

02 February 2006
I don't post much, but I have enjoyed your work for some time and find it divine. The skill demonstrated in this particular work is astounding. Initially it took me a minute to appreciate it as a painting, because I was so enthralled with the imagery itself. But as I began to consider it for its more painterly qualities I am beside myself. The fact that someone has such exceptional skill is inspiring and breathtaking to behold. I love the way you use detail to add bits of backstory, focus and emotional undercurrent to your images. Although all of your works seem so devinely driven by the magical use of color and light, this one positively radiates. Every time I check CGTalk I hope that I am lucky enough to find one of your paintings. I feel especially luck today. Thank you for sharing with us.

02 February 2006
OMG!! The queen is back! We miss u so much. Ur Excellent work!! and put mine work to shame..

My question: I really curious of how do u work in such fine details. what is the original size are u working with?

Last edited by ericyeo : 02 February 2006 at 05:49 PM.

02 February 2006
Thumbs up

Do you have a photo brush? You are great your work is incredible Thank you for your works. 5*

02 February 2006
Thumbs up

Wow it looks very real ... wow skin is beautifu.... I'm under impression ... this work is one of the best ... I give you 5 stars...

02 February 2006
Hahaha! Guess I'm loosing it.. She keeps sending in these photo's..

Your an inspiration to all of us!
Impressive!

CHARACTER DESIGN

02 February 2006
All i can really say is wow! superb rendering, color usage, blending... just simply amazing!!!

02 February 2006
WELL, what can be said that hasn't been said before? If I could swear on this forum I would, simply to express my sheer amazement . 5 stars all the way!

02 February 2006
Woo!

A new one from you.....and yes, it does resemble you. A lot. I find a lot of peoples' work resembles themselves, particularly good artists as they tend to practice a lot more and use themselves as ref.
Gotta say I love luminosity of the hands and the gold of the bottle. Another beautiful work from you! De basta klapparna kommer inte i lador, hm?

02 February 2006
Oh.. Linda, Linda, Linda... Will you ever stop amazing us?

You have such a way with colors.. To blend colds and warms to enhance the expression you are going for, gotta love it. I really like the way the character, in his unconsciousness, is holding almost dearly the bottle but yet loosely.. Like he was trying his best not to let it go.

Lovely, lovely work.. I dig the dried leaves bed he is laying on.. Vibrant in colors but dry and.. -dead-. A little symbolism in there i think? And the bottle, so much detailing.. and the soft sparkling golden color just adds to the overall piece. :3

(Edited out, i saw that you ALREADY went to Rome.. Silly me for not reading the whole thread before replying.. :P )

Oh and i can,t wait for the book.. I'm so excited just thinking about it, like a kid about to enter a candy store.

Last edited by Nehym : 02 February 2006 at 07:34 PM.

Thread Closed share thread